Rap event of the year!

S

Scooba Da Bass

The Macho Man Randy Savage is releasing an album. This album, unfortunately, is not in the vein of Hulk Hogan's old "I Wanna Be a Hulkamaniac" vein where it's supposed to be 'silly' and something to gain a young fanbase. This is an honest-to-god serious mission to have a successful rap album.

With the likes of the legendary DJ Kool, and "Da Raskulls", the "Macho Man" CD is nearing completion and a soon to be announced release date. The CD is already proving to be a major milestone in the music industry. The talent brought into and found within this eclectic group has drawn the attention of many of the heavy hitters in the music world

On a personal note:
With over 20 years in the music industry myself, I have to admit that what I've heard so far is probably the best RAP compilation I've ever heard. I'm not an easy person to please in the music arena, so "impressed" doesn't come close, but blown away is more like it. Rap on, Macho Man!

http://www.machoman.com/news.htm

R

ReActor

On a personal note:
With over 20 years in the music industry myself, I have to admit that what I've heard so far is probably the best RAP compilation I've ever heard. I'm not an easy person to please in the music arena, so "impressed" doesn't come close, but blown away is more like it. Rap on, Macho Man!

I can't help feeling a sense of disbelief whilst reading this.

M

~Mobius~

Err....

Mr Perfect was better than Macho man anyway.

P

Pakman

Is he gonna do a rap cover of the Village People track then or what?

Users who are viewing this thread