rants!

A

Addlcove

well seeing as damini has her bleedingego site (check her sig) I thought hey I´ll make myself a ranting site....

Bastard

no I didn´t by the domain for that ;) but got nothing better to use it for

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Psht...you call those rants? :) Where's the anger? Where's the feeling, man? Where is the utter contempt for the person/persons who have wronged you? Where is the desire to rip out their hearts and feed it, still beating, to their closest relatives and laugh at their misery?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/aids/story/0,7369,1059068,00.html

Here, read this article and have a rant about that. Its guaranteed to piss off any sane person to the point of blowing out their spleen. :)

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Addlcove
now she´s a "real" girl, with all the included shapes and forms

l0l funneh shapes and forms gife image^^

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Psht...you call those rants? :) Where's the anger? Where's the feeling, man? Where is the utter contempt for the person/persons who have wronged you? Where is the desire to rip out their hearts and feed it, still beating, to their closest relatives and laugh at their misery?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/aids/story/0,7369,1059068,00.html

Here, read this article and have a rant about that. Its guaranteed to piss off any sane person to the point of blowing out their spleen. :)
i stoped at catholic condoms

A

Addlcove

already read it sissyfoo

but my contempt for the catholic church has burned for some many years I can´t even be bothered getting angry at them

C

Conchabar

already read it sissyfoo

but my contempt for the catholic church has burned for some many years I can´t even be bothered getting angry at them

the church s00xz anyone whod spend half there life worshiping sumthing is an idiot tbh

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

already read it sissyfoo

Know the feeling. I burnt out long ago on most religions but, thanks to humanity's reliability, there is never a shortage of things to make me seethe in boiling hatred.

O

old.tRoG

Pure hatred is so passeé.

Deep feelings of disgust, regret, and anger are much better fuel for a good ol' rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom