Football Rangers fans on the rampage in Manchester

Jeros

Part of the furniture
whats needed is rubber bullets and tear gas

maybe even the army itself

lets see how big those hooligans are with a assault rifle waving in there face

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
TBH its typical neddish (or Chavish!) behaviour, which follows Rangers around. I have no doubt these guys only go to spoil for fights and couldnt give a toss about the football but still... I hope they get recognised on CCTV or something, then thrown away. I am so sick to death of Rangers and Celtic neds, they get everywhere up here =(

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I remember something similiar when Arsenal were playing against Galatasaray here in copenhagen.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I remember something similiar when Arsenal were playing against Galatasaray here in copenhagen.

There are morons everywhere sadly, it makes me sick to see anyone behave like that regardless of what team they support or country they come from. Animals like this should be neuter so they cannot breed another generation of dickheads and mouthy slags.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
sigh..

only with football

there is no other sport in the world where u get this crap..
there is no other sport in the world where u can swear at your ref.

[note on the vid:
i really dont mind actually putting a bullet trough people like that]

<3 basketball

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
sigh..

only with football

there is no other sport in the world where u get this crap..
there is no other sport in the world where u can swear at your ref.

[note on the vid:
i really dont mind actually putting a bullet trough people like that]

<3 basketball

YouTube - Blast: Basketball Riot
[youtubevid]GZFW5Rlwt8A[/youtubevid]

;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
hehe yeah, good ol Serbs always love a good punchup! :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Basketball is shit though. Everyone is asleep during the game and then are too tired to brawl when they wake up.

Mey

Part of the furniture
All because a TV stopped working!

They don't often get TV up in scotland, so it's abig thing when it happens!

Also: haha PWNED!

_44658035_fan_bitten_ap226.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Will be interesting to see how police will cover up the 400+ fck "fans" this sunday.. Hopefully it doesn't go wrong like last time in brøndby! Almost got my head kicked, a month after my surgery :/

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Will be interesting to see how police will cover up the 400+ fck "fans" this sunday.. Hopefully it doesn't go wrong like last time in brøndby! Almost got my head kicked, a month after my surgery :/

it depends on how Ailton Almighty is playing :cheers:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Rangers fans are a disgrace, they should banned from European football for 3 years.

Should also rebuild the f*cking wall ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
I also would like to see Rangers banned for next years european competition but that is unfair on the 90+ thousand Rangers fans who had nothing to do with it. Maybe just ban rangers away fans. Publish photos and say if in 3 weeks we do not have names for all these your banned from europe? I just think a full ban will be harsh.

I watched the Real Football Factories last night it was the russian one no wonder rangers went after the cops thoese Zenit boys do love a tare up called Music Hall i think it was :)

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
scottish football fans in fighting shocker, wtf did the coppers expect, tea and crumpets after the final whistle....

it will be the same if leeds dont get promoted, lots of irate northerners going bonkers

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I also would like to see Rangers banned for next years european competition but that is unfair on the 90+ thousand Rangers fans who had nothing to do with it.

I actually think that if this kind of thing happens it should be an instant ban for the country for the next year.
Yeah it's harsh on the fans that had nothing to do with it, but it might start vastly reducing the occuranes of such events which would be a good thing for everyone concerned with football.

What you'd end up with is the trouble makers becoming so unpopular in their own country that it simply wasn't worth doing any more. And if the country can't sort out it's trouble makers then everyone suffers until it does.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Trouble makers are already unpopular - these people arent doing it for football reasons. You ban the country for European competition, they are just going to do the same next year. Blanket stuff just doesnt work =(

Corran

Part of the furniture
you ban a entire country for problems, then people WILL go out to make sure there is problems so that others dont get the benefit of the country being in the competition... this could be foreign people doing what they can to make sure something gets kicked off... or it could be internal rivalry that gets the country purposely bad.. ie Leeds United fans kick of at a Man United game in order to make sure they dont get to play in Europe etc etc...

football rivalry is just an excuse most of the time though to start a fight however if blame can be pinned on a specific team, then action should be taken against them when it gets to the level it had after this match.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
well they are saying this has cost us the world cup now

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The papers always say that no matter what, if they haven't got an interesting story they make one up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom