Ranger !!!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
I makeing a CELT ranger and i dunno how should i specc it!!!

I thought i would to it like this

Bow 40
Sth 37
Blades 44
CD 21
Path 16

mybe u guys could think of a better specc than me :))

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Blades is a hard way to RR5 lesser weaponskill and u need purge against assasin debuffs or ur dmg will drop around 70 pints each strike, if u stay on blades malice and traitors as left hand is the better choice, malice proc can give u a ictory, same with traitor's and end potions.

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
I makeing a CELT ranger and i dunno how should i specc it!!!

I thought i would to it like this

Bow 40
Sth 37
Blades 44
CD 21
Path 16

mybe u guys could think of a better specc than me :))

its a joke right ?

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
mmm rude reply there, serious reply here,

50 bow
35 stealth
39 poke
at least 21 cd

rest in pf

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:

50 bow
35 stealth
39 poke
at least 21 cd

rest in pf

Pfff, this was my origional spec many years ago...and they called me gimped...GIMPED DAMMIT...now its the bloody cutter spec.... <runs off cackling>

;)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:

50 bow
35 stealth
39 poke
at least 21 cd

rest in pf

bah you told me 45 bow and 44 poke! Am I not fotm any more? Wheres that respec stone..

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
bah you told me 45 bow and 44 poke! Am I not fotm any more? Wheres that respec stone..
I threw it down the trapdoor Boni. ;)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Jimmi said:
yees, yeeees more brehon fodder!!! :clap:

[01:05:39] <TiwazBot> Name: Jimmi Zergling <Drakan Templars> Race: Saracen Class: Infiltrator Level: 50 RP: 487,226 (RR4L9) Last Week: 51,479 Realm: Albion
[01:05:39] <TiwazBot> Name: Ardun <Drakan Templars> Race: Briton Class: Friar Level: 50 RP: 28,444 (RR2L5) Last Week: 116 Realm: Albion Last On: 3 days

rofl.......

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
WTF gunz, not even RR11...
<TiwazBot> Gunnerr <Guardians of Light>, Level 50 Armsman on Excalibur: 6,971,940 RP (RR10L4, Last Week: 0), required for RR10L5: 7,032,375 (60,435 to go), required for RR10L10: 8,208,750 (1,236,810 to go) Class Rank: 1 overall, 88 last week
:(

Ash'

Fledgling Freddie
Im doin alright with

50 bow
35 poke
34 stealth
22 cd
and 21 path for back up buffs

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmi said:
OMG I'm so sorry I have a life next to daoc mate :/

I only play 1-2 hrs a day MAX
u missed his point, with that lwrp u must b farming 1 or 2 of those brehons/day! such fodder.. (and adding that u need from one to two hours to kill 1 or 2 of those brehons aint exactly helping yah :D )

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Ash' said:
Im doin alright with

50 bow
35 poke
34 stealth
22 cd
and 21 path for back up buffs

gonna try a br3hon variation on that:

50 bow
34 poke
37 stealth
22 cd
21 pf

pokes a bit low, esp considering my realm rank, but im kinda pants in melee anyway ;)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Boni said:
gonna try a br3hon variation on that:

50 bow
34 poke
37 stealth
22 cd
21 pf

pokes a bit low, esp considering my realm rank, but im kinda pants in melee anyway ;)

Almost like mine:
50 bow
34 pierce
35 stealth
29 CD
9 pf

Now regarding wepon damage and weapon skill. Thanks to all those animist DRs I managed to try out a couple of different specs, and I found out (well, I might be wrong) that a modified 50 on the weapon, has more or less the same damage output as a 50+15. A few misses more do tend to happen, however not to such extent as to cause tremedous problems to a ranger (i.e. hit em while they're coming, don't melee em).

29 CD gives you two side moves that have the same growth rate as the copperhead chain, hence no need to spec up to 39 pierce for the move. You also enjoy higer dual strike chances. As far as the evade move is consider, you might wanna hit diamondback twice, followed by the CD evade combo.

Just rambling now, but i'm bored :p

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
lofff said:
u missed his point, with that lwrp u must b farming 1 or 2 of those brehons/day! such fodder.. (and adding that u need from one to two hours to kill 1 or 2 of those brehons aint exactly helping yah :D )

:wub: :wub:

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
29 CD gives you two side moves that have the same growth rate as the copperhead chain, hence no need to spec up to 39 pierce for the move.

to do the same dmg with CD styles than pierce styles u need it to spec as high as high as ur piercing skill so if u don't spec seriously at CD use only CD styles with a nice effect like snare / stunn but don't try to deal nice dmg with em.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Meradesh said:
to do the same dmg with CD styles than pierce styles u need it to spec as high as high as ur piercing skill so if u don't spec seriously at CD use only CD styles with a nice effect like snare / stunn but don't try to deal nice dmg with em.

Actually without being 100% sure, I think you're wrong there. In Albion and Hibernia, DW/CD training only raises your chance to hit with both weapons. It's in Mid that you actually have to train Left Axe in order to make proper damage. However a mid double weilder will swing both weapons all the time.

I wish we had a server like Pendragon where we could actually run some tests of our own instead of depending on Americans ...

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
meradesh is correct.
+cd raises cd styles styledmg

if ur cdspec is lower then piercespec (like it should be.. unless ur 50/50 :p) ur cd styles will do shit dmg

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Spamb0t said:
if ur cdspec is lower then piercespec (like it should be.. unless ur 50/50 :p) ur cd styles will do shit dmg

Anyways CD styles looks >>> piercing/blades styles, and look >>> dmg so rangers out there go CD!!!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
well..... most of the posts here where far from the point.
hehe

well i hav eheard that 50 specc bow and 45 specc bow have a little change in dmg.

btw if i specc celt ranger in pierc, will the damage stay the same or will it drop?

Luris have it better dex and specc in pierc but celts have more in str so i thought i go blades.

i have thoght about CD allso. to go higher like 39 mybe and leave main weapon skill lower. but dose the base dmg drop when i do that?

most shar rangers i have seen specc in pierc tho they have even lower dex and qui than celts. 10 less in bot dex and qui.

so what specc should i go from rr1 to rr3?

HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom