Can't get enough of FH
Just me abusing RA's and item charges
ohh and zerging it up with friends
but on the plus side, the water looks nice with my new GFX card :p

clicky

divx codec btw

Dangart

Fledgling Freddie
Not really my taste in music as I found it horrible, but otherwise it was pretty ok.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Just watched it - Love it :D

The music is original, some people may not like it but I did :)

Real nice kills throughout the whole thing, pity about the sorc adds in places, but every time it looked as though you were going to win if they hadnt of added.

Real strong ranger! :D

PS. what computer was that recorded on ? framerate was nice all the way through the video

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Yup was def Jarvio:) Ran away until he saw 3 other albs:)Grtz on some diff music btw aswell:)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at daocmovies.michaelcassidy.org Port 80

Xajorkith said:
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at daocmovies.michaelcassidy.org Port 80

pooned! :D

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Music wasnt my cup of tea, vid was a little boring. But nice fights, and nice job.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Feck, there goes my monthly bandwidth, I only had 20% left for this month and I can't repost it at the start of next month as I promised someone else I'd host his vid.

Thanks for the comments
and the buffs Pet :wub:

lub you too Ziz

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Feck, there goes my monthly bandwidth, I only had 20% left for this month and I can't repost it at the start of next month as I promised someone else I'd host his vid.

Thanks for the comments
and the buffs Pet :wub:

lub you too Ziz
Givf another host then :/

censi

Can't get enough of FH
forget about hosting mine m8 its like 500 meg. Gonna have to go back to the drawing board : QQ

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Just cant believe you added in there the we had when i was just kiting you like hell untoaed ^^

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Glacier said:
Just cant believe you added in there the we had when i was just kiting you like hell untoaed ^^

Ahh nah that was a diff vid
I remember fighting you at crau a few times :)
I recorded a fight were you kited me for 5 mins, that was fun, even though I lost, but I bitched like hell about you in /gu :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom