Ranger Vid

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
It is indeed. I recommend this if you want to watch a grp of 5-6 stealthers outskill soloers.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
It is indeed. I recommend this if you want to watch a grp of 5-6 stealthers outskill soloers.

Which movie did you watch? :]

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:

be nice to see ure attempt at a vid trollbeard, but i suppose seeing 20 mins of u face down in the dirt would be almost as dull as your whine posts. :wanker:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
So easy to taunt, was just waiting for your reply Vipr and yet again im impressed by the clever insults :)

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
great movie mate yet again, but who is that fuber ugleh luwi with u ... vipr or something :p
will be good fun to fight against u guys, and im plannin on gettin Groal reactivated for cluster, so ill be poppin on to say hi to u all again :)

Priz

Loyal Freddie
anyone who's got it and have a better host ?? 20kb/sek sox

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Groal said:
great movie mate yet again, but who is that fuber ugleh luwi with u ... vipr or something :p
will be good fun to fight against u guys, and im plannin on gettin Groal reactivated for cluster, so ill be poppin on to say hi to u all again :)

i miss joo lots :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom