Ranger bug ?

O

old.n0cturnus

Bug or dual pull ?

When you select a monster when using bow and then dubble clik for autorelease and reload. And then you select a diffrent monster before firing first arrow . Then you will fire you first arrow at the first monster and your second arrow at the second monster.

is this a bug that is going to be patched or is this just a way of pulling 2 monsters at the same time ?

G

Galatea

Doesn't look like a bug to me, you selected the first monster to fire at and it targets that monster, if you draw to fire it simply locks onto that target, even if you select another after drawing, The same thing happens with my spells, i target one, begin casting, select another midcast and it attcks the original one. It's just because you effectivly told it where to fire in the first place

M

matax

Not 100% sure on this, but it's because you clicked to auto-release, if you don't auto-release I think you can change your target (also if the mob moves out of range)

S

Son

Before you target another mob just move before you fire otherwise you will hit first one you targetted. Its always been this way. Not a bug, more of a 'feature'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom