Random sparks of light

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i was looking at my holiday photos of chichen itza which made me recall something. at the plaza of 1,000 columns, i remember vividly that every now and again i would see a blue spark eminate from a column.

so i searched google and wikipedia and there is no other documented thing about it.

firstly, i would like to know what causes random blue sparks of light. it looked very much like electricity sparks only brighter. and to add, i know i wasnt imagining it :p

secondly, i know at least one other person here has been there aswell (remember reading it) so i would like to know if anyone has seen them

thirdly, has anyone see anything like this at historical places that are on par with chicen itza?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
in terry pratchets book "pyramids" the pyramids vent stored time by emitting a light flash from the top, maybe you saw that?

i dunno i just woke up, im going for a 98 degree bath in a mo.

*stretch*.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
tris- said:
thirdly, has anyone see anything like this at historical places that are on par with chicen itza?

Like my underwear drawer? :eek7: Never heard of this chicken itch.

Anyway, blue sparks are often seen with alcohol, or some other, mostly smokable, substance :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i been reading about in the mean time nitrogen/oxygen causes the blueness in thunder. well on the day a thunder storm did role in about 20 minutes after i was at the columns. the sparks where very much the same colour.

im thinking somehow it maybe to do with that but i havent read anything specifically on it yet.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Saw a program about these. It postulated they were extra-terrestrials.

If so, how come they don't get red eye ?

Nerf aliens !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom