Random Roleplayer's Fucking Lameasses!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
OKI GUYS! here it is, me and my group was pulling off Finns in Cursed forrest right? Suddently 3 member's of RR show's up, looking at us pulling, some of us died, and we we're resting the rezzsickness out, AND THEY FUCKING TOOK THE SPOT! ignored us 100% all the time, just said we we'rent pulling so now it was their spot! and we couldnt report it to their GM cos he was one of the 4 Oo, wtf can i do to get revenge lol? they wont leave our SPOT!!

the following Random Roleplayer's Name's are:

1) Lorfo :(

2) Czadi :(

3) Pcbang :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
lol its jsut a game m8, if some1 "steals ur spot" then either keep pulling, move, or log an alt, yes its wrong, but its not worth all those 4 letter words in caps...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Nuke/hit thier pulls until they leave, usually forces them away after 20 mins or so.

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
A think like camping a spot and claiming right on it doesnt exist

Its not allowed to damage mobs pulled by other people without permission though and i dont think they did that .

Ofc some people think tis common sence to respect a group already killing monsters at a "camp" but this doesnt make it a "law" .

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Nuke/hit thier pulls until they leave, usually forces them away after 20 mins or so.

It'd work but then your putting your own ass on the line ;) it's against the CoC to attack other peoples mobs isn't it? not sure, but good idea tho.

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Blondy said:
It'd work but then your putting your own ass on the line ;) it's against the CoC to attack other peoples mobs isn't it? not sure, but good idea tho.

Is it against the COC to pull mobs into another grps pbae, cos some nasty guild did that to me and some of my friends when were pulling in an unoccupied spot. They basically wanted to make us leave so they could steal it lol.

Worked though we left wasnt worth the hassle. :)

It wasnt Random Roleplayers. Im not gonna name who it was either so dont ask please :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
There are 2 fins spots there, if another group turns up and causes hassle, let the children have their lolly and move to the other spot.

They'll soon have to log and go to school, or kindergarden, and you can resume.

Arguing with them hardly ever works as you cant actually do anything about it.

prozze

Fledgling Freddie
If i understood this right, you got wiped and half of the group left... which means, you could not pull, they started pulling some while you were resting/waiting for replacements... and then you start whining like hell.. and they got pissed and kept pulling i guess?

gw

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Was that the main fins grp u were in? (the one with a list)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Flamin' 'em on as after a couple o' beers is more popular than these threads, right prozze? xDDDDDD

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta admit tho, most RR are utter nob ends, only Freddo is the decent one out the lot, rest are just leetist ignorant self centered pricks.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Aint freddo Thebeloved?

If that is so we can talk about nobs :eek:

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
When ever I hear about random roleplayers its negative what I hear.
when ever I notice random roleplayers around, it seems like they are always doing something to annoy/bully other players in their own realm.

Not really a good impression I have of them, but maybe thats what they aim for.

Pocahontas

Fledgling Freddie
I bet they have a fecking good laugh doing it though, and thats what the game is about int it ?

That said, i am not agreeing with what they do, i would lose it as much as the next guy if they pissed me off.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
hypotethically:
i could call people "fucking jews who should burn in hell and had their eyes popped out" Because that would give me a laugh and thats what all is about aint it?

get a grip..

(what i said aint aimed at anybody and i do not say that insertguildhere have said so. blablablablablabla)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Occasionly i think hmm maybe id like to come back.....................

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
Gotta admit tho, most RR are utter nob ends, only Freddo is the decent one out the lot, rest are just leetist ignorant self centered pricks.

U r a nob end, u should be in the guild too :clap:

:wub: Xan

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
hypotethically:
i could call people "fucking jews who should burn in hell and had their eyes popped out" Because that would give me a laugh and thats what all is about aint it?

get a grip..

(what i said aint aimed at anybody and i do not say that insertguildhere have said so. blablablablablabla)

Well if u think thats a laugh, then u r a fucking retard anyways. So get a grip a yourself.

Back to the thread, I've never had any probs with RR guild, so cant comment really

Pocahontas

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
hypotethically:

get a grip..

A wanker who would say something so outright stupid should get a grip.....

You cant say shit like that these days u fecking idiot, ever heard of political correctness?

And that makes you laugh does it ? u sick twat!!!

DaveyJones

Fledgling Freddie
Spankya said:
Well if u think thats a laugh, then u r a fucking retard anyways. So get a grip a yourself.

Back to the thread, I've never had any probs with RR guild, so cant comment really

Your a tool div was just proving a point

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
prozze said:
If i understood this right, you got wiped and half of the group left...
gw

Prozax(or z) that was the most lame guess i ever heard of... ;)

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Pocahontas said:
A wanker who would say something so outright stupid should get a grip.....

You cant say shit like that these days u fecking idiot, ever heard of political correctness?

And that makes you laugh does it ? u sick twat!!!

Pocahontas, i bet your a member of RR, cheer's... :clap:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
STOP!

This crap stops here and now, please. I'd like you all to back away with your hands away from the keyboard and don't even THINK about making a move to post here again.

There is a growing trend towards 'name and shame' going on that we're not very keen on. Bear in mind that in many cases this goes on and is unproven hearsay. Often too, the person in question may not even be registered on FreddysHouse and hence is unable to defend themselves.

The FreddysHouse Code of Conduct forbids personal attacks... please try to stop this habit of posting in this way or I'll get angry.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom