Random Object Generator

O

old.Emma

Is this ROG bugged or something cos twice ive killed the same mob and twice ive had hibby cloaks drop from him.. I`m a mid ffs

both cloaks have fairly good stats but are useless to anyone in midgard.

+2 mana
+12 int
+5 pow
+5% spirit

+3 light
+10 int
+6 pow
+18 hits

Not much use to me and not like i can trade it with hib :/

A

Archeon

There was a thread a while back about sombody getting a polearm, atleast you can wear the cloak. Poor bastard can't equip a polearm :)

A

Alrindel

No, that's just it, the cloak can't be equipped if it "does not belong to your realm". When the GOA event had NPC mobs called "strangers" around, they dropped weapons and shields that belonged to Midgard, I think, and couldn't be equipped by hibs.

O

old.Emma

nahh the cloaks can be worn... but what use is.

+mana
+light
+int

to midgard ?

sometimes i think there random object generator (ROG) is a little too random. atleast stick to stats that can be used to midgardians

S

Sharma

2 handed sword with +3 to smite/enhance/rejuv :clap:

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by sharma
2 handed sword with +3 to smite/enhance/rejuv :clap:

atleast those stats belong to the right realm.. im getting things in mid with stats from hibernia :/

S

StormriderX

saw a staff drop with +critical strike/int/emp

A

Aldrian

Sometimes its damn good tho, got a lvl 8 Shadowwalker bracer at lvl 3 when i was lvling up my inf... envenom +1 stealth +1 :)

L

Ljors

i recieved a class specific hauberk when running around Aegirhamn.

the class that could use it was Friar :p

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Ljors
i recieved a class specific hauberk when running around Aegirhamn.

the class that could use it was Friar :p

haha :clap:

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Archeon
There was a thread a while back about sombody getting a polearm, atleast you can wear the cloak. Poor bastard can't equip a polearm :)
Yeah. we got one killing mammoths in griploska, stats included +3 Hammer too, lol.

Also a 2 handed hammer with
+2 Left Axe
+3 Sheild

It gets worse :)

F

Fafnir

I got 1 lvl 16 Savage cloak and a lvl 14 savage bracer from envy drakelings who are lvl 8-9

G

granny

I think these items are cool, albeit useless :) Hang on to them, save them to decorate the walls of guild/player houses with (if we ever get such things) - closest you'll ever get to RVR trophies to show your guild newbies :p

O

old.Lianuchta

Then again I've seen a af102 98%qua chain Hauberk drop with 2 9% resists, one 7% resist and one 5% resist, so sometimes the randome generator throws out rather impressive pieces of kit.

For those that are interested in where this dropped: named mechwarrior things near Ft Gwynneth on Avalon. We killed it with 5 L44-46 on Camlann, so fairly easy kill as well.

O

old.Jable

i got a blade weapon with points in slash - im a hibby so it wasnt any use,

A

Archeon

I guess its that whole radom element, somtimes you get somthing that comes close to matching super boss mob stuff (By that i means Legion, the dragons, and the SI dungeon boss's)

And on other occasions you get somthing that isn't even worth salvaging (in which case give it to me ;) )

S

Shike

plateboots dropped in mid, givf plate to my zerkie!!! please? ;)

F

Flanx

Drop from Delling crater

The VoidBender Cloak lvl 50
1% Thrust
1% Crush
1 Inteligence
4 Void Magic

Not only a Hibby Cloak but a Pathetic one at that.

I defy anyone in mid to get a more useless cloak :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom