Random clips from a random player

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I know I'm always spamming these boards with links to my crappy vids
But I really enjoy making them and don't have the patience to save up all my good clips for one uber vid every 6 months or so :)
So here's another craptacular ranger fest vid

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
hahaah freat movie

liked the part where u ran into the zephyr :p

alot of scout kills, i like to see them die onece in a while too :p

make more.............

Dukat

Resident Freddy
im drun right now so ignor any typos please thanks)

downloading, aiteal, your videos are usually great, Your an amazing player, you dont even need to sav up th best parts for 6 months.

cant wait to watch it - ebony hand though are a great guild, you guys are all grweat players, hardly ever add nand always give a challange 1 on 1, I'd say you people provide the most fun for me 1 on 1 atm, dont be hard on yoiur self, your a great ranger, some of hte things've seen in your ivdeos are amazing dont be so hard oneyourself.

i''lll watch it tomorow when i can make some sense of it, had a few to many but please - your a great archer, an awesome ranger and an excetionally great stealther, dont ever say any less than that.

your videos are the highlight of my collection of daoc videos, best archer out there by far m8, seriously.

look forward to seeig it tomrow - will post feedback then :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I always knew you would be a happy friendly drunk Kalloth :drink:
Now goto bed and sober up :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:

downloading, aiteal, your videos are usually great, Your an amazing player, you dont even need to sav up th best parts for 6 months.

cant wait to watch it - ebony hand though are a great guild, you guys are all grweat players, hardly ever add nand always give a challange 1 on 1, I'd say you people provide the most fun for me 1 on 1 atm, dont be hard on yoiur self, your a great ranger, some of hte things've seen in your ivdeos are amazing dont be so hard oneyourself.

i''lll watch it tomorow when i can make some sense of it, had a few to many but please - your a great archer, an awesome ranger and an excetionally great stealther, dont ever say any less than that.

your videos are the highlight of my collection of daoc videos, best archer out there by far m8, seriously.

Quality :clap:

Thanks for the laugh Kal

DL-ing it now, good choice not to wait for t3h f00t4g3 btw, bad moments can be nice too :)

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
i love it in the begining that u have cut it so it goes in the same beat as the song :p great vid :)

Dukat said:

rofl you make me wanna get drunk right now! :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Kalloth, your drunk posts are quality =)) was a good laugh

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Decent vid i saw me in there fighting who ever while u and jarvio went at it:0

Petwick(Ebony Hand)

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:

Feel the drunk lub

MrBic

Part of the furniture
exceeded bandwidth!!!
Fix it ait I wanna see this!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ahh man I was bad last night, I dont know why I decided to use the computer when I got home, or more to the point I dont know how I got home in the first place hehe :D

The videos really nice, loads of fights where you took 2, or took higher RR assassins, pretty smart!

Theres a nice variety in the fights, and I was looking forward to seeing that one you told me about on critshot, where you dodged the fz then walked into it :) was pretty cool, nice to see fights with a twist like that.

Also I like the music, alot of videos you see nowadays have music thats all been done before, the tracks in yours are a refreshing change from that.

Great video, look forward to seeing more! ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Nice video, you earn ten times the respect then most rangers about now for not resorting to lame strafe or walk through exploits like them, nice to see proof theres no excuse for it.

Keep it up :cheers:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Bahh, used up my monthly bandwidth
The allowance gets reset at the start of the month again
Thanks for the comments

I'm not a fan of straffing/run-thru, so thats why I don't do it
I just feel that with the advantage of being invisable until I attack, it's more fun to try to line up a positional as an opener on a running target
It feels nice to watch someone approaching and intercept them whilst stealthed to pull of a side stun and snare.

Crau bridge was fun last night, although a little crowded :D

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Bahh, used up my monthly bandwidth
The allowance gets reset at the start of the month again
Thanks for the comments

I'm not a fan of straffing/run-thru, so thats why I don't do it
I just feel that with the advantage of being invisable until I attack, it's more fun to try to line up a positional as an opener on a running target
It feels nice to watch someone approaching and intercept them whilst stealthed to pull of a side stun and snare.

Crau bridge was fun last night, although a little crowded :D

haha, nice to fight where there are 6 or more enemy stealthers around u!!

great one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom