Random albs guide to successful keeptakes

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
just take away the "random" bit as 99.9% of them are like that anyway :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Tbh it just accurately shows the misconception of numbers the hibs so often have, counting 7 albs down the hill and 2 albs up the hill as 10fg :p

And why exactly would there be the SMs and healers up in the lord room when theres a solo paladin on the door and 7 albs down the hill.....can it also be seen from this thread just how much mids are really scared of just a solo epic wearing paladin? :p

Silly picture if the aim was to flame albs...still, from a mid point of view this must be a pretty reaccuring thing.

;)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Tbh it just accurately shows the misconception of numbers the hibs so often have, counting 7 albs down the hill and 2 albs up the hill as 10fg :p

And why exactly would there be the SMs and healers up in the lord room when theres a solo paladin on the door and 7 albs down the hill.....can it also be seen from this thread just how much mids are really scared of just a solo epic wearing paladin? :p

Silly picture if the aim was to flame albs...still, from a mid point of view this must be a pretty reaccuring thing.

;)
Ilum is Pry/Alb. :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:

;)

hi, are you a random alb on that pic? :)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
hi, are you a random alb on that pic? :)
Leave Kirennia alone! :twak: He is one of the clerics who didn't specced to reju after nerf! (Honest, it's not sarcasm :) )

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Leave Kirennia alone! :twak: He is one of the clerics who didn't specced to reju after nerf! (Honest, it's not sarcasm :) )

:worthy: soz my mastah :worthy:

ps.: farmold itemeket teeeee! xD

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Ilum is Pry/Alb. :p

INTRUDER!!!!!

Guess my comment stands to rest of people in the post though laughing not seeing the otherside :D
And yeah, I did finally respec to rej/enh after rr6 :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
hehe, i wubbed my 44smite, 27rej, 17enh i think it was :D Might be going for a 31rej spec again come 1.69 but tbh i'd rather be a healer then a rebuffer :( Not sure what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom