Football Ramos sacked

Ormorof

FH is my second home
just saw this, was blatantly going to happen though, especially since they lost in europe too :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
all looked so good for tottenham on paper at the beginning of the season as well.

Shows how much selling all your strikers just before the deadline can screw you over, I wonder who's decision that was......

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Reports going around that Redknapp is in talks with Spurs.

Utter disgrace the way Spurs have gone about finding their last two managers.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
As a southampton fan, delighted that cuntknapp has left pompey :D

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i dont get this.. Redknapp IS their new manager now.. now lets think back...

redknapp was offered newcastle job yeah? he said... he couldnt possibly leave coz he loves portsmouth and owes the fans... REALLY?

he's a fucking mercenary, no loyalty. this just goes to show it.

Harry Redknapp has gone down in my estimation of a good manager. Money Talks.

feel sorry for the pompey fans like i did when all the newcastle stuff was going about, deserve better. i guess the very fact he was even TALKING to newcastle mighta been a clue... but to come out with the loyalty shit then fucking off to spurs?

Harry Redknapp is a joke

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Redknapp going there has surprised me tbh, and I agree with Ilaya, shows he's a bit of a merc at the end of the day.

cant understand it either really, Portsmouth seemed to be making moves in the right direction, whereas Tottenham have been doing the Titanic for a while seems an odd career move.

They were idiots to sack Jol and I'm glad its blown up in their face. Look where he is now, top of the Bundesliga with Hamburg, shows he's a good manager and its the board and Levy who are screwing tottenham by interfering.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't actually think it was Ramos's fault though, how on earth can you expect someone to manage your club when you sell off the best players without consulting the manager. They left him up shit creek without a paddle and have now dumped the blame on him, I am surprised he didn't resign at the end of the transfer window.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Some of these clubs are a fucking joke.

QPR sack Dowie after 15 games, look at the treatment of Grant last season. Newcastle change managers left right and centre.

They wonder why they are lacking success.

Spurs fucked up the day they hung on to Brebatov when he clearly wanted out, just to get a few extra £, they could have got another striker in and maybe they wouldn't have to rely on shit like Bent, Pav who needs to settle in, Campbell is too inexpierenced to be thrown in at a crisis club.
Also they spent badly, they needed a ball winning midfielder and a CB to replace 1 match in 3 weeks King.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Its nearly a joke, if it was not so tragic it would be funny.

How much is this costing spurs? The pay off for their old management team and then the £5mill to pompey.

From redknapps view I can only see his belief that he can get them out of the mire, hell he does not seem happy unless he is fighting for survival, also he obviously wants to manage a club with money to spend at some stage in his career, and this is probably his last chance. It is sad for pompey, but they were never going to have massive resources and have probably reached their peak.

It's a shame spurs could not stick with Ramos, they should have got rid of Comoli, and it feels to me that Levy has done this before the fans turn on him. As Chariman it his ultimetly his fault that they lost both Keane and Berba and the manner in which they went.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Spurs have the same problem this year as last you can buy players you can not buy a team. All the changes they made the team will need time to gel and start playing as a unit. Redknap just wants a big budget club before he quits Pompey could not give that,

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

redknapp was offered newcastle job yeah? he said... he couldnt possibly leave coz he loves portsmouth and owes the fans... REALLY?

Made me laugh, why the fuck would anyone want to go to Newcastle with the state the club is in. Especially a Londoner when you see all the signs up asking to clear out the cockney mafia.

A choice between Newcastle and Pompey he was right to stay at Pompey. Tottenham is a different thing altogether. Personally I think he was right to take it, last chance at managing a big club before he retires. Let's face it no one knows the transfer market like Harry ;)

Your right though he is a mercenary arsehole.

Marc

FH is my second home
Ramos was no where near as good a manager as everyone thought. I always had a suspicion that Sevilla's success wasnt down to him, but more to do with the infrastructure at the club.

Oh well, its still sad, especially when he never had total control at the london club. Spurs are a joke.

Marc

FH is my second home

he's a fucking mercenary, no loyalty. this just goes to show it.

Harry Redknapp has gone down in my estimation of a good manager. Money Talks.

feel sorry for the pompey fans like i did when all the newcastle stuff was going about, deserve better. i guess the very fact he was even TALKING to newcastle mighta been a clue... but to come out with the loyalty shit then fucking off to spurs?

Harry Redknapp is a joke

You dont half talk a load of shite. Did you feel for the bolton fans when fat sam took over at your beloved Toon?

Its football. There is no loyalty anymore.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Spurs lost again.

No surprise, really. OK new manager, but Arsenal are a class side. Gotta give credit where its jew. They haven't beaten the Gunners at Anfield for what? 15/16 yrs?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Erm, no they didn't Lamp.

'Arry works his magic again :D:D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Spurs lost again.

No surprise, really. OK new manager, but Arsenal are a class side. Gotta give credit where its jew. They haven't beaten the Gunners at Anfield for what? 15/16 yrs?

LOLOLOL

Wait till full time next time eh Lamp?

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think Arsenal were mugged 2 long range efforts that every other day of the week hit the crowd fly in. Proof that sometimes being lucky is better than being good :(

The fact that prick Bently got one was shocking but atleast he will be useless for another 10 games now proving hes not a top 5 team player.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Spurs lost again.

Epic Fail!

georgie

FH is my second home
I think Arsenal were mugged 2 long range efforts that every other day of the week hit the crowd fly in. Proof that sometimes being lucky is better than being good :(

The fact that prick Bently got one was shocking but atleast he will be useless for another 10 games now proving hes not a top 5 team player.

I've seen Van Persie send a few into the crowd this season as well, shall we scratch his off too? :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
I've seen Van Persie send a few into the crowd this season as well, shall we scratch his off too? :)

No that would not help my point at all!

Plus RVP goal was not the same as all his misses he used his right foot for the goal first time this season ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ballsack is a used car salesman, completely untrustworthy as I have been telling Vlad for the last 18 months. He betrayed Pompey twice now and yet some of the fans still adore him, muppets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom