D

deadkid

Rambo is nice dude =) gratz

Quatermain/Bitterend

L

Lilldorin

MWAHAHAHA

ofc he kicks ass he has a buffbot ;)

i took out Belgorian yesterday with my gimped zerker why`? because i was buffed =P

and as other people say, id luve to hear rambo himself answering this one... why do u guys never solo??

Mincer Stun shout so we can PA because we cant otherwise 4 teh win!

S

Sajko

Re: MWAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Lilldorin
ofc he kicks ass he has a buffbot ;)

i took out Belgorian yesterday with my gimped zerker why`? because i was buffed =P

and as other people say, id luve to hear rambo himself answering this one... why do u guys never solo??

Mincer Stun shout so we can PA because we cant otherwise 4 teh win!

Why do ppl have to tell others how to play? WTF wouldnt he play the way he does if it (obviously) makes him having a good time doing it?

S

slaraigh

Grats Rambo... you're dedicated I give you that.

Still remember you waving/blowing kisses to me while stealthed when I was leaving Druim Ligen alone and unbuffed (my shield hero).. I guess that was one of your earlier days and you learned a lot since then :) (you're excused for losing that battle)

C

Cyfr

<Still can't understand why people congratulate a buffboted zerger> :eek:

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Cyfr
<Still can't understand why people congratulate a buffboted zerger> :eek:

Still can't understand morons like you tho.

T

thurston

well its true oO how hard can it be to get RP in grp of 5+ as buffed stealthers.. no idea if its true but didnt rambo+co take out a fg of hibs once? :eek:

S

Sharma

Does it matter how he got the RP?

He has it no amount of whining people do is going to take it away.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by thurston
well its true oO how hard can it be to get RP in grp of 5+ as buffed stealthers.. no idea if its true but didnt rambo+co take out a fg of hibs once? :eek:

He's not the only one to group as a stealther

Stealthing groups are fun aswell.

G

ghoul

shut up whining bitches, just cause your rr3 doesnt give you the right to dictate the way he should play.

I

iceflower

>Still can't understand why people congratulate a buffboted zerger

So what? He adapted to the game as mythic designed it (and Mythic likes the cash flow from buffbots as do GOA). Buffs is a requirement no matter how you play, do you leave pk without getting buffed? Didnt think so. Zerging, well most visibles also run in groups so it is just a countermove to that. Use of tactics in other words.

What I find impressive is that he kept on going all the way to the end of the game without getting bored.

Loh Katta
Bubblegirl
Iceflower
Stickfighter

R

Rambo

heh this thread still goin on?

Originally posted by slaraigh
Grats Rambo... you're dedicated I give you that.

Still remember you waving/blowing kisses to me while stealthed when I was leaving Druim Ligen alone and unbuffed (my shield hero).. I guess that was one of your earlier days and you learned a lot since then :) (you're excused for losing that battle)

i think i still remember that one m8. i was emoting you to make you stop and i got pwned after :p

L

Lilldorin

Mjauuu

hehehe ure pwnd gimp :)

Smazher Fatzone, Mjauuuu, Voff Voff! Voff! Voff voff!

Badger Badger Badger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger BadgerBadger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Mushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom MushroomMushroom Mushroom

Mjauuu....

Users who are viewing this thread