Rainbow.

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
I'll save you Wilier with an interesting article about the secretions of a supermassive black hole

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I bet it was the one with the penis jokes. :(

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
'parrantly that episode wasn't aired - it was the crew pissing about and made an episode to show at a party

SilverHood

FH is my second home
It was aired, but not as a childrens show - it was a late night comedy sketch I think

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi.

Andrew: The Christmas tape that Thames produced, the naughty Rainbow which has been featured on TV Offal where Victor Lewis-Smith said it was the "unscreened pilot."

Geoffrey: Victor Lewis-Smith or someone else…

Andrew: Graham Norton?

Geoffrey: You just reminded me, that’s right, yes. The VT department of each ITV company, every Christmas had a competition to enter all the outtakes from their particular companies programme out put, and see which ones were the funniest. But ours wasn’t an outtake, we specially did it. It was specially scripted and we did it and I never saw it! We did it and Thames won it, but what they actually won, I don’t know. But I never saw the video. I can’t remember much about it except for Zippy with a banana.

Gray

FH is my second home
The twangers?

I had the Twangers episode about a year ago, first a shitty version then the proper full screen one, couldnt stop laughing..

Anyone know where i can get it again.. it must have been about 20mb really good quality / and media player-able

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom