Rainbow Six - Vegas 2

Laddey

FH is my second home
I borrowed it off a mate today, i wanna go home and try it out but people have been saying its a pile of shit. Is it?

Helme

Resident Freddy
No its awesome, reason people 'dislike' it is because, compared to the 1st game it doesn't add much. What people forget is that the 1st game was near perfect and more of the same honestly doesn't hurt at all.

I'd say its the best shooter so far of 08

Laddey

FH is my second home
No its awesome, reason people 'dislike' it is because, compared to the 1st game it doesn't add much. What people forget is that the 1st game was near perfect and more of the same honestly doesn't hurt at all.

I'd say its the best shooter so far of 08

I'll give it a go soon anyway, does it take ages to get into the multiplayer, get into i mean capable of killing shit without getting rolled constantly?

Helme

Resident Freddy
I'd say play a few singleplayer maps to get the hang of how the game plays then go online. If you played other cover based shooters you won't have much problem adapting. What you should find out however before going online is which of the weapons you prefer, I'm pretty horrible myself with anything other than the SCAR CQC.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I'd say play a few singleplayer maps to get the hang of how the game plays then go online. If you played other cover based shooters you won't have much problem adapting. What you should find out however before going online is which of the weapons you prefer, I'm pretty horrible myself with anything other than the SCAR CQC.

If you unlock special weapons at the end of the single player, can you use them ingame on multiplayer? Somebody mentioned complete single player before multiplayer.

Helme

Resident Freddy
The multiplayer and singleplayer shares ranks/unlocks yes. Thankfully you kinda start with the best weapons unlocked :p

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
UMMMMMMMM, Grand Theft Auto anyone? The game is, with out a doubt, fucking awesome. Best out this year :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Seeing as he asked for Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and not GTA I can't really understand where you are coming from here. And no even GTA4 doesn't have anything on a proper shooter.

Laddey

FH is my second home
My first opinion, well...

Is it me, or does the character move so slow compared to COD. I know they are two different types of gameplay but even the X and Y axis move super slow even when at 10!

I can't seem to get the grasp of the controls either, i put this down to playing COD4 hardcore somedays. I'm sure it will come though.

Sometimes i can't get my guys to do what i want, im still on the first mission canny get the grasp of it. Fux knows.

Also, knowing where the enemies are is kinda hard aswell. Sometimes i pop my head round the corner then im getting shot at and i can't find where the cnuts shooting me from. I'll have another go now.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I enjoyed it, but did actually seem pretty easy for the most of it. Just a couple of parts that were a pain in the arse first time round. Once you know how to best use your men then it becomes a walk in the park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom