Rain of XXX RA

W

<Wels>

Anyone tired these thingys, they cost 3rp, can you get all 3 of them, do they stack, do they add 10%(/lvl) to whatever damage you hit for?

F

Flimgoblin

they don't stack...

they give a little bit of extra damage every so often...
myself I'm giving them a miss..

W

<Wels>

yeah but you don't have gimp damage output :)
btw how long is the duration on these? Just for one fight?

F

Flimgoblin

it's about 30 seconds or something... really ain't great :(

O

old.LandShark

you want to boost your damage output, take mastery of pain
got MoP3 atm and i can't praise it enough
not to mention i have a guildmate merc with it who solos oranges easily now, since the extra 15% crit chance applies equally to both hands.... mmmm, can we say damage output?

S

Sarnat

Yeah MoP is exceptionally good for dual wielders. Especially zerks who always with both hands. However kinda eliminates need of badger mode but... that can't be all bad.

K

klavrynd

what's the damage range on the crits from mop?

F

Flimgoblin

think it's 1-99% on monsters 1-50% on players

W

<Wels>

Sorry to bump this old one but I forgot to mention Rain of Annihilation did 8-12 extra damage (didn't seem to change when trying different spd on swords)
Neither did the 10% seem right because I could hit for 70 and it did 12 extra damage and such.

/respec realm :(

O

old.LandShark

i've crit for 90%+ on players, so that crit range is wrong. As far as I know MoP crits are no different to an ordinary crit....

S

Solid

Landshark ordinary crits are 1-50%

ALL RvR crits are 1-50% exceot for the Zerkers and their equiavlent in rat mode, where they get 1-100% crits EVERY swing (used to be 50-100%, omg they got nerfed bad :()

If you are getting 1-100% crits using MoP its very diff to reg crits on plyers and more similar to Zerker rat crits, tho I cant se ethis being the case.

MoP adds 5% per level in it to you base 10% chance to crit (1-50% in RvR)

Hence MoP 3 = 10+15 = 35% chance to do a RvR crit (1-50%)

and yes it rocks, its amazing, more than 50% of my swings seem to crit (although I had some very poor crits like 10-15 damage sometimes)

D

Damon_D

Hmm wonder if this would not be nice on a shadow zerker ;)

F

Flimgoblin

crits in pve are 1%-99% (or 100%)

I've had
You hit for 150
You critical hit for 140

before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom