Raid: Summoners (24/05-2007)

Zaffen

Fledgling Freddie
Thursday the 24th of may, Me and Apco will take a small group of people to PoC and do Summoners.

BG will be open 30 minutes before start on me.

Meet inside PoC at entrance.

Time: 20:00 CET / 19:00 GMT

Zaffen

Fledgling Freddie
Melee is most needed for this raid - but we are not going to limit it - we don't have a "max" number of people really.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
every1 free to come
plan is to do ziphlisti when entering and @ ending of summoner's hall
good loot especially consisting of realm respecs and all kinds of kinky summoner drops (cloaks, undead cudgel, patterns,...)

Teraka

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all.

Marsh Horde did this as a guild raid a few months ago and we managed all encounters with a single full group (including a buffbot as one of the eight). Several good solid tanks are very important because the boss mobs are very resistant to magic. On the other hand a good, guarded, PBAoEr helps a great deal in clearing out the trash mobs when moving around and an ani helps to break the hit code so that the tanks can successfully taunt. Obviously a bard never goes down badly either :)

Just as an end note but we had the most problems with Zili who al but wiped us on our first attempt but we re-planned and handled the different mob aggro's much better the second time.

Would love to have come tonight but unfortunately have already got plans. Good hunting!

Teraka

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
I will come tonight and can bring whatever you end up short of, healer druid, animist, s/s hero, bard, eld, fop+tank, spare bb, whatever.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all.

Marsh Horde did this as a guild raid a few months ago and we managed all encounters with a single full group (including a buffbot as one of the eight). Several good solid tanks are very important because the boss mobs are very resistant to magic. On the other hand a good, guarded, PBAoEr helps a great deal in clearing out the trash mobs when moving around and an ani helps to break the hit code so that the tanks can successfully taunt. Obviously a bard never goes down badly either :)

Just as an end note but we had the most problems with Zili who al but wiped us on our first attempt but we re-planned and handled the different mob aggro's much better the second time.

Would love to have come tonight but unfortunately have already got plans. Good hunting!

Teraka
thanks and i have similar experiences from the past :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
haven't heard anything from saffen yet, guessing he's fell asleep again
so if he doesnt pop up soon, we'll postpone this to next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom