[RAID] short notice "the great hunt" tonight 20gmt

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
good evening all, i've decided to give the four adolescent dragons in sheeroe hills a hard time tonight.

for those who don't know yet:

"the great hunt" is a quest in the line of the "dragon's revenge" live campaign. it is not mandatory for this raid to have the quest, i will keep it open for all that are interested. the loot of the dragons will be woth it alone.

this will be a bg raid, the /bg will be up and public atleast at 19:30 gmt on rubberduck-e.

i will post a short strategy crash course in some mins.

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
"Medal of Honor" Questline:

Lirazal in Tailtiu will recognize players for the following tasks:

Face the raiders (level 47) Defend Tir na mBeo from dragon minion attack.

Once more, to Tir na mBeo (level 47) Defend Tir na mBeo from an adolescent dragon.

The Great Hunt (level 49) Take the fight to the adolescent dragons in Sheeroe Hills.

Again: the quests are not mandatory to join the raid !!!

Meeting point: Sheeroe Bindstone at SH 17.5k 3.8k, /bg up and public on rubberduck-e

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
We (ie NFD) couldn't make it last night, and it's guild grp again on avalon tonight, so that's probably out too. As we spoke in-game, I and at least another couple of the guild would be up for it someother time later in the week tho' if you're running it.

Did u run it in the end last night and how it go?

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
no, didn't run it, aqs not enough people were interested.

As you said already, was really bit too short notice for the state of the server atm.

What evenings you got time to run then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom