[RAID!] Moran the Mighty - Thursday 14.2

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Moran the Mighty is a follow up in the chain of dragon quests and naturally the next in line to raid !.
This leads to the Dragon armor from Elia.

Dragonslayer Armor

Once you have attained the cloak and the medal and gained friendly reputation with your realm’s new allies, you are on your way to achieving the Dragonslayer Armor. But though you have proven yourself to the Dragonslayer with your success against the dragons, you also must truly impress the leaders of the new factions.

In Grimspound there are several important people:

Keranne offers A History in Stone (level 49) which sends you to hunt some of the more dangerous giants:

You must then reach sufficient faction for Dannen to believe that Grogotos is ready to trust you. When you become able to use the teleporter, you are nearly to this level of faction. A single additional completion of either of the repeatable faction quests should bring you over the cusp at that point.

Dannen then offers Moran the Mighty (level 49) which has you facing a powerful giant.

If you have the cloak, the medal, and have completed the Moran the Mighty quest, you may speak with Elia. She will grant you your reward: the Dragonslayer armor.

Group members:

Paladin
Minstrel

So, we have 6 spots.

First come first serve, though I reserve the right to moderation if we lack healing.

Let's do this :ninja:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Next up is Golestandt :D

Can't wait to hear how you do on that..

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
As I posted in your thread, it can't be done in this patch. He spawns both the mid and hib dragons to kick your teeth in.

Assoo, you have to have done some quest I C!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
s'pose i may be available, will have to see my lubed up friend.

Celven

Fledgling Freddie
Would definatly be up for this with Banelord Mercenary.

However it depends what time you will do it. :)

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
can bring sorc again - although im not clear how you get the cloak and will prob need some help in completing history of stone quest

Celven

Fledgling Freddie
I second Anaesh although I wouldn't mind just coming for fun.

I always like the old cloaks with the high color and melee health buffers. :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
can bring sorc again - although im not clear how you get the cloak and will prob need some help in completing history of stone quest

Cloak of Might or Magic

The kings have granted a reward to those who have assisted tirelessly in the reconstruction efforts. The town leaders are overseeing these efforts, and will grant the king’s boon.

Mayor Palastam is in charge of the Ludlow Reconstruction, and offers the following quests:

Dousing the Flames: (level 40) Gather water elementals in Cornwall.
Old Stones: (level 47) Gather stone in Lyonesse.
Living Wood: (level 47) Gather wood in Lyonesse.
Stolen Supplies: (level 47) Retrieve supplies from the Dragonsworn camps in Dartmoor.

You have a day to do the giants. Sorc+bot+armsman pet from dragonsworn camp = pwned giants. I might be able to come and help ya but can't promise anything.

Celven

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really plan on doing the giants would just like to come for fun really providing I'm in.

Though still depends on time.

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
i have cloak and done history in stone quest so will be there - what time we meeting up

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
lol :(

I forgot to post the time it seems, such a person I am.

The time is 6:30pm GMT ! 7:30 CET.

and yes Celven, you are IN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom