Raid Crier!

I

Israfael

Very very cool if it works ok.

Pasted from official camelot site -

Hear ye, hear ye !
[2003-12-12]

"Hear ye, hear ye ! I have studied under the finest bards of the realm, in order to sing the songs of the bravest heroes in the known world. Do you plan a dangerous raid on the fierce dragon ? A beautiful wedding with your heart's chosen ? An auction where you sell your treasures in order to raise money for your house ? My trusty dog and I will tell the world about it ! Come by at any time and I will spread the news that you chose."

-Raid Crier advertising his service

In accordance with our plan to add more GOA content to the European servers, we are adding a new NPC to Excalibur for testing purposes today. The Raid Crier is an NPC who will take information on an event you want to hold, and afterwards spread this information for others to see for a limited amount of time. He can only hold information on one event at a time, so if you come to see him and an event has been entered during the last 24 hours, you must come back later if you want to give him information.

Only one NPC will be added to each realm for now although this and the location of the Crier may change after the test. As always when introducing something new, your feedback is very welcome, both comments and bug reports. You will find the Raid Criers in the Shrouded Isles capitals in each realm.

-Zargar

He's next to Master Aslin in Gothwaite harbour :)

E

--Eraser--

haha funny, i tried it and he named his little wee wolf after me :clap:

I

Israfael

Yep, all realms on excal at least have them, as is said in the first post :)

Still think this is a good idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom