Rah!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Doctor Sissyfoo has entered Paragon City! :D

Made a scrapper claws/regen and had a play around. Also made a ice blaster (which rocks) and a fire blaster (which also rocks ... :s ).

I found the claws scrapper a bit disappointing because brawling with your claws popped does just the same amount of damage as brawling with a blaster...which seems kinda dumb. :/

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Rah!

If you're on Virtue, give Forecaster/Sarum/Drendari a /tell for a SG invite.

Looking forward to seeing you around :D

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Virtue...?

Shitting fucking shitty shit shit!! :eek:

I could have sworn the euro server was Victory! :p

If you will excuse me for a moment...~goes off to delete his chars and start again~

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
T'is, though El Belsameth decided to form FF on Virtue to it being the unofficial RP server (read: none rp in reality)and therefore has less nipples on it.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
I found the claws scrapper a bit disappointing because brawling with your claws popped does just the same amount of damage as brawling with a blaster...which seems kinda dumb. :/

Brawl sucks anyway! Inherent powers are all the same for everyone anyway. Same as pool powers, like if a blaster takes boxing or something you will do the same damage as a scrapper with the same power. One reason why fighting pool powers aint the best choice for most close range fighters, but it gives other (range based) classes access to some average close range attacks. Just wish their were some ranged attacks available too!

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Pool powers are not the same for everyone. My blaster has many energy powers in common with trog's defender, but mine do about twice as much damage. :p

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Err, think you misunderstand me, when I say pool powers, I mean ones you pick from the power pool. AFAIK there are no energy ones in there (Wish there was!)

But yeah powers that are from your primary/secondary sets will vary from archetype to archetype, even though they are the same power in theory.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Pool powers are not the same for everyone. My blaster has many energy powers in common with trog's defender, but mine do about twice as much damage. :p

That's because my energy blast powers are in my secondary pool, while yours are in your primary - which means I do 2/3 of the base damage you do... and I get to spend 25% more endurance doing it. Great. My snipe does 60 damage, ffs :p

(Note: The 25% more edurance thing for secondaries applies to Defenders only. Why? Dunno.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom