RAGE-ime..

Mey

Part of the furniture
So i have all this raw energy and emotion left over from my ex leaving me. I've wasted it for a month and bit pying after her and hurting my friends who have just been trying to help me..

I'm tired of it, I'm tired of feeling shit.. So i'm putting my focus back into making myself a machine. Last time I managed to drop down to 11st dead on, after losing 3st in weight in 4 months.

I'm back up to 12st (5ft 8) and feeling pretty shit in regards to my health.

I have access to pretty much any type of gym equipment imaginable.

Make me buff damnit!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well to echo what alot of people have said in other threads about fitness, it's all about variety. Do a mix of activities.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
If you are interested I can pass you an 8 weeks plan to get bulky. Just pm me :)

gohan

FH is my second home
lop off an arm, thats a stone and a half right thier

Mey

Part of the furniture
You could ofcourse just let go of the rage :p

That is what I am doing Toht, i'm letting go by putting it to productive use.

I don't hate the girl, I can't hate someone that I love(d) for so long.

But i'm hurting and I feel lied too.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That is what I am doing Toht, i'm letting go by putting it to productive use.

I don't hate the girl, I can't hate someone that I love(d) for so long.

But i'm hurting and I feel lied too.

Well, i don't know the story, or i can't remember you talking about it, and if you're angry and this helps put that anger into something useful. Go for it sister.

As long as you don't harm yourself, others and/or act with smarts instead of impulsion(which men often do when in this situation, i don't get it, but do), then it's all good.

Not that you need my blessing or anything, just thought i'd throw the "Just let go" out there.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol I hear you man!

I find running is a wonderful way to release any bad energy I have, if I'm feeling glum and low before running by the time I'm outside and the birds are singing and I'm going along the beach with the sun just rising (occasionally singing the baywatch theme) I'm feeling good again, and also if I cry while running it just looks like the cold got in my eye and tbh I cannot cry and run at the same time.

If you don't run, maybe give it a go and see if you like it? Good for you though letting the rage go, it's not healthy if you just bottle it up its like keeping a wasp in a jar it just gets more and more furious. Good luck on your quest for buffness, I'm still working on getting a six pack lol and tbh if I ever actually got one I'd die of shock hehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom