Radiant moonclippers

S

Silver180

Ok can some please tell me what the interest is in radiant moon clippers?

I keep getting spammed asking me if i have one.

They say they will only tell me why they want one when i sell them one.

So whats up?

Plucky

D

Draylor

Its a bug - they currently salvage for ALOT of material.

Given a few hours of work theyre worth around 1.6plat to a crafter.

A

Aoln

lol...
i wish i knew about this, i had a few of them but gave them to keep guards :(

A

Alrindel

Be vewwy vewwy careful! There was a bug accidentally introduced by Mythic in the last patch that overwrote a GOA campaign item slot in the item database, and suddenly the Vesten who are in Bri Leith, low level neutral mobs, started dropping level 50 staffs that salvaged for lots and lots of lovely money. The clever hibs on Brocelliande found this first and promptly started farming like crazy in organized parties to earn themselves all small fortunes before GOA realized what was going on and shut it down.

GOA have classified this as deliberate bug exploitation (that's cheating, boys and girls) and are sifting laboriously through the logs to find out who decided to jump in and grab some loot, and punish as appropriate.

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=735

If this really is a bugged item then I'd steer clear of it, if I were you. Your platinum isn't worth much if your character is deleted and your account is closed.

Toodle-pip!

K

Khalen

As far as I know there ain't many around and they drop not much. There is always one thing I've discovered about getting drops is that the more people camp the same mobs the less drops people will get...

S

SoulFly Amarok

HAH! I got mine salvaged, got a whole bunch of 38 metal!

S

SoulFly Amarok

and chanter pets nuking without LOS isnt worth monitoring? o_O fooooooooooooooo!

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
and chanter pets nuking without LOS isnt worth monitoring? o_O fooooooooooooooo!
There there SF... same as STT, same as GTAE... all in the game code... go start a whine thread somewhere else.

-G

F

Flimgoblin

Has already been fixed...

Not sure if that was SF's point...

(is 38 lots? or little?)

O

old.LandShark

it's naff-all, Fin :p
But he prolly salvaged an old one, rather than one dropped this patch.

D

DocWolfe

heh I had one... but I salvaged it last patch... and guess what it degraded before the salvage finished ;p

D

Draylor

Well it might be fixed, but theres at least one more item with a similar bug.

Ill leave it for someone else to tell GOA what it is - no point in spoiling folks fun ;)

K

Khalen

And I thought now the guards are fixed people finally come back xping in frontier again.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom