Radeon 8500 64mb built by ati and SI

50-Warlock-50

Since i have installed the expansion for shrouded isles i now get this graphics stuttering problem with the game. Does anyone else have this prob?

I have tried updating the drivers. --- changing the drivers - updating the bios of the graphics card. Ive even tried tweaking the thing with rage 3d tweaker but the problem just wont go away. Is this prob a general ati one or is it just the radeon 8500? If anyone has figured out how to sort this problem please post it here! Thanks

Warlock - 50 earth wizard

P

pekachup

HI! I just changed my winfast 250 to radeon 9700 and still get errors in graphics. I think SI engine is pretty weak, cuz everybody's complaining about it. OR it is the directx that makes (for example my water look weird; disappears and such). I guess we just have to wait next patch :(

A

Aldrian

About the water, it doesent actually disappear, just suddenly reflects the sky... at least thats what happens to me :p
When i turn it reflects the trees etc normally, then back to sky, trees, sky... its annoying :/

D

Dramatis

seems to be all radeon cards, another thread mentions the 9700Pro, and i can confirm that the 9000Pro is no better :p
anyone else finding that the stuttering problem is worst in areas where the trees are dense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom