Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Anyone know if mythic/Goa are doing anything about this? I for one would wish they would stop makeing there money makeing shit expansions and do something about it cos it's out of control now.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
It's been fixed with patch 1.68 I think. Does anyone know how Radar works? Does it capture the packets or read the memory?

Not sure if 'they' reverse engineered the changes they did with patch 1.68 yet, though. It might be.

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
GOA should make a Radar Fix - But lead the radar users into a special place where only peeps that use a Radar can find. Once they're there, find there char names acc info etc and ban the fookers.

Sigurd

Banned
They're fixing radar by giving everyone radar in frontiers :p

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
are they? or are they simply having realm guards report stuff :p would make a change from knowing where everyone is anyway... in emain, maily at PKS, MGs or moving between.

on US servers they court radar users by setting up decoys and when people moved to them they booked them so to speak

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Balbor said:
on US servers they court radar users by setting up decoys and when people moved to them they booked them so to speak

I really really want to see that implemented.

Anything to really screw over radar users and have their accounts stripped and banned would be excellent.

Less radar users around there are the better the quality of RvR I suppose.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Balbor said:

Simular to that mincer vid, where the mid player kept moving towards her, even when unstealthing out of view? :p

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Did I just see a thread by Knackor disappear? Conspiracy!!!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
<Sighs>

They've already stated I have done nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom