Radar Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Seems that from mid side an SB by the name of Radarftw is using radar or? Also from hib side a stealther openly admitted to me to be using radar, his name is minimankas.

If any of you are actually NOT using radar please come here and clear your name or be very wary, i'll be using fraps all evening to catch you simply because I can't stand cheaters they make me sick.

I appologize if radarftw is just a name and I appologize if you were joking when you said to me you used radar minimankas.

Kais

Banned
I am using radar.. yes really !, and i'm sure radarftw is too else he wouldnt be in my stealthzerging grp.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
SiddlesVonHell said:
Seems that from mid side an SB by the name of Radarftw is using radar or? Also from hib side a stealther openly admitted to me to be using radar, his name is minimankas.

If any of you are actually NOT using radar please come here and clear your name or be very wary, i'll be using fraps all evening to catch you simply because I can't stand cheaters they make me sick.

I appologize if radarftw is just a name and I appologize if you were joking when you said to me you used radar minimankas.

Not trying to burst any bubbles, but what excatly you expect to prove with fraps?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Radar in thid.. hah hah hahahahahahaha

You do know that all the action is either at A) CK B) AB/MB or C) Between ATK and AB

You really need radar to find someone there!

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
lol radars in thid lol

Minimankas is a ns in my guild and a very good m8 of mine and can clearly say that he does not use radars. There r 3 of us in thid who camp bridges and pa wen u come past... Dont need a radar for that tbh...
Also u would b very stupid to use radars atm as Goa have introduced new stuff on their servers to detect cheaters like that...

Another stupid post imo with lies in it as minimankas has never admitted anything of the sort

:wanker:

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Minimankas has not admitted to me to using radar? Oh yes, I think he has. Ask him what happened between him and me yesterday i'll try type it in as best as I can.

<Minimankas gets pwned by "Radarftw">
Damin: Is he really using radar? =/
Minimankas: Yes but so am I
Damin: :eek:
<Couple of minutes later Minimankas invites me into group>
Damin: Are you really using radar?
Minimankas: Yes, I can see peoples names on my map
Damin: I am sorry but I cannot condole such an act
<I leave group>

It was something like that. Please do not attack my credibility, I play hibbie and I am not angry because some stealther got the jump on me. I think those who know me would also know I would never accuse someone of such an act but someone outright stating that he is using radar, not denying it and even going so far as to say how it works...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
or he could just have a really twisted sense of humor.. i know ID say something like that if someone is clueless enough to acually fall for it...
and comming HERE posting about it does not help anything. report him to GOA if u have to. but keep the accusations with no proof out of here..

and YOU typing up a convo that could just as much be fake as real......

dont question your credibility? WHAT credibility? bring some solid proof (screens of him saying it etc) or just.......... be gone please...

no im not defending radar users here, but ppl that come on this board accusing someone of radaring and only have a self written convo as "proof" annoys the hell out of me...

IDIOT!!!!!!!

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
The thing is mate posting on here immediately makes it look like a whine and just lies. I admit, I enjoy a good whine and I like to argue with the best of them - aside from very few serious discussion threads here this forum is for nothing else. You know it's true.

Next time it happens, take a SS of it and send it to Rightnow. The friendly Excal GM would probably take some action.

Just don't moan about it on here - no one will take it seriously and unless you're actually wanting a forum fight there's no real point.

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Please quote where I made the post sound like a whine? How the hell am I supposed to know if someone is joking/being sarcastic etc, this is a game and I don't hear the person speaking. And I guess a person called radarftw was not trying to get some attention?

God forbid that anybody have the slightest concern about radar. Also ask your so called friend, if he is telling the truth he will say that that is what he told me.

Cba with you twelve year olds trying to call bullshit on me for something I know happened and which has just as big chance of being true as it does being false.

PS. Are you actually rS.Philb0t from The frozen throne or?

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Now you're just making youself sound like a bit of a tit. I never said you were whining I said that posting here immediately falls into that category. But you just immediately assume I'm having a crack at you when I'm not - but that's fine. I'd be remiss if I were to take offense at it wouldn't I? Almost hypocritical in fact.

To be totally truthful I was on your side and in principle I still am when it comes to radar - I've seen many blatant uses of it but what's the point in posting a post in this of all places? Everyone just immediately assumes you want to flame whether you do or don't - and being a somewhat regular poster I kinda have to assume you know that so.....

He's not my friend, don't know who you're on about to be hoenst. And no that's not me I aren't into RPG lite games.

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
My post was directed both at you and ctuchick, I had no problems with the thigs you said but ctuchick is just acting like a ringpiece for no reason.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I don't even have any thid toons :D
I know, I'm being obtuse intentionally.

My point is that you flared up at me when I did nothing but offer some genuine advice.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if you think someone is radaring send a RightNow, don't post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom