Radar love video

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Anyone have this video saved i been looking for it for awhile, is minstrel with radar and name blanked out basically

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Anyone have this video saved i been looking for it for awhile, is minstrel with radar and name blanked out basically

Yes I have it ;) It's on my external drive and I guess we best do it like last time =) I just have to check at what time my computer will be standing around for a longer time, but I guess Saturday would be perfect.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Check. And no, I will NOT post the link, because I pay cash for too much traffic. I did that once for a video and the bill was fugly to say the least. So don't spread the link please.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Check. And no, I will NOT post the link, because I pay cash for too much traffic. I did that once for a video and the bill was fugly to say the least. So don't spread the link please.

ofc i wont <3 but i cant dl til 5pm ish as im still at work!!! :((

oh and btw liloe just so you're aware - i love miss and will treasure you for the rest of my life, that is all.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ofc i wont <3 but i cant dl til 5pm ish as im still at work!!! :((

oh and btw liloe just so you're aware - i love miss and will treasure you for the rest of my life, that is all.

The time is no issue, as I uploaded it on my ftp =)

I miss you, too :< But I'm forcing myself not to try a comeback because I know that I'll only be disappointed from all the zerging etc. I must say I'm very happy with WoW at the moment and really enjoy playing that =)

Fast

Part of the furniture
Never seen Radar before. That's sick, cheers for sharing mate.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
wow makes baby jesus kill himself over and over and over and over and over again :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
wow makes baby jesus kill himself over and over and over and over and over again :(

That's okay, it's the only way that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.* So I'll gladly go on playing ;)

*Joh 3,16b

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can someone upload it elsewhere so that everyone can get to see it?

Everz

FH is my second home
And to think that radar is still rife in DAoC today ;).

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I was referring to the music on a certain merc video on youtube and no im not 11 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom