Racist ******* on server

O

old.[TA] Huckan

I was on BarrysWorld - TeamFortress Classic (1) - Valve Maps 6194.88.93.30:27015 at about 2am when someone kept being racist because he kept being killed. Plenty of people asked him to stop but he refused, i recorded a demo of the end of it but if u were to check the server logs you will see at the end. The name had Mettalica in it with some stars and a couple of words at the start, can't remember. I'd like appropriate action taken over this as i and many others were highly offended. If any BW admin or people with Authority please e-mail me sniper_ladder@lineone.net

[This message has been edited by [TA] Huckan (edited 31 May 2000).]

O

old.[TA] Huckan

Thats just typical - can't find it :(

Is there no way you can check your logs - it really pi$$es me off - i#ll keep an eye out for him.

[TA]Hux

O

old.frankie

err, does it really matter, i mean, its only words, and if ya play on net ya expect oms epeople to blow on about ya a xxx xxxxx xxxx etc etc. Tis the norm.

------------------
----------------------
-------------------------
----------------------
DR_FRANKENSTIEN

O

old.TUG

No offence frankie, but certain usage of words can piss people off. Racist verbal abuse would count as one.

Look @ the other threads in the general forum - it's obvious *you* were pissed off frankie, but then you come here and change your mind.

There ain't no need for racism at all - why people bother is beyond me.

O

old.Kez

yer, I admit to being easily offended by racist material (verbal or otherwise) because it disturbs me as to why anyone would feel this way? :(

O

old.devin

I was there, ppl that stupid shouldnt be allowed to live.

Bad ppl breed bad ppl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom