RA vs A&I (Ban Whores Too!)

O

old.Gimp

I would like to apologise on RA's behalf for our behaviour after our match.

Scores were 0-0 and 0-0 on sd_l and monkey_l, and some of the RA players weren't too happy with the spirit of the game (myself included) and felt it necessary to bring it up in IRC afterwards; I apologise for the said words.

D

Deady

ok xs, you can take the gun away from his head now...

V

vuz

awwww, aint that nice, we all made up over a lovely discussion about lesbian pr0n and how a group of 3 ladies with Father Christmas hats were showing the xmas spirit :)

O

old.Gimp

Ban Whores!

I still think you were lame tho :), hehe

E

exxxie

!ban clan m0ngs!

Ok - I've calmed down enough to post I think. Basically every bactracking, lockdown cliche are available for me to use, but I wont bother because flames rarely solve anything except for getting rid of some pent up rage :)

What I would say however is anyone that truly hand on heart "enjoyed" that game please post below. I was looking forward to this match as I do every match that we play (we dont have another now until Sunday :/ ) but it was 60 minutes of battering my head against a wall and not in the least bit enjoyable at all.

Some of the comments said during and after the game were perhaps uncalled for. But both clans were guilty of this and [RA] restricted 95% to mm2 - trust me :)

At the end of the day lets forget the whole episode and get back to being friends guys ok?

O

old.Andy

Well I enjoyed it! :D

I can honestly say that on SD we had a 5 man D with one of the engys wandering off on attack occasionally.
And on Monkey, again we started as 5 man d with no more than 2 sollys on def, 1 at entrance and 1 in flag room.

Now when you lowered our lasers on SD we quite possibly had more defenders, and the same applies when you moved the flag out of our flag room on Monkey.
But we went back to at least 3 attackers as soon as the flag returned/security came back up.

I'll admit they weren't free flowing high scoring games, but those maps aren't really ever going to be like that.

One thing I can say for sure is we didn't set out for a draw.

O

old.Gimp

Andy we aren't interested in what you thought your defence was or what you thought you're offence was up to, it's not up for debate; we saw what they were doing. We've told you what we think, and now we're apologising for the way we said it, although we still meant it :).
I'm looking forward to next time; I just hope you are a bit more offencive. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom