(2) Augmented Dexterity +12 dex
(1) Long Wind Increased dur of sprint
(2) Toughness +75 hps
(3) Mastery of Pain +17 % chance of critical hit
(2) Ignore Pain +50 % heal, anytime, 15m RUT
(2) Purge 0s delay, 15m RUT : Dispel Negative Effects
(1) Speed of Sound 10 s duration speed 4, unstoppable, 10m RUT
(3) Ameliorating Melodies +400 HPs per tick, 10 tick max, 30s dur, 15m RUT
(1) Calming Notes R5L0 RA: insta-cast mez all enemy pets within 750u, 30s dur, 5m RUT
(1) Tireless Class Ability: 1 endurance regen per tick. All classes w/ lvl 15 styles

But i havent played a mincer in rvr before, so i dont know what would be best, any of u have any ideas ? i want to be able to use my char in all situations (solo, duo, grp etc.)

Regards

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
Dragon Knight (R10 L2) Realm Points: 6,383,650
Total Points: 92 Unused Points: 0

(2) Augmented Strength +12 str
More damage if your slash, or abit less effecting if you are thrust specced, wouldnt use points here if thrust tbh..

(2) Augmented Constitution +12 con
+12con gives some HP, nothing else, think it is wise to use the 4 points for the HP it gives, along with the 75 from toughness

(2) Augmented Dexterity +12 dex
Blocks more and abit more damage if thrust, ofc you get your evade improved a bit, so probarly worth is even as slash specced

(1) Long Wind Increased dur of sprint
Always nice to perma-sprint with end-regen4 or just sprint abit longer than the running enemy without this lovely RA...

(2) Toughness +75 hps'
Harder to kill, but is is around 1/4 of a blow, is it really worth 4 Realm skill points? Im not sure, same goes for AugCon btw, it wont shake the world of difference, but it will be lovely those few fights where you end up winning with 1% hp left ;)

(3) Mastery of Pain +17 % chance of critical hit
More crit = more damage, always good to have this RA to give you the tops of damage, if you can free 10 points in some way, consider getting it to lvl 4..

(2) Ignore Pain +50 % heal, anytime, 15m RUT
50% extra HP tips the favour in many 1on1's your loosing, then again, you shouldnt have been loosing the 1on1 in the first place? Maybe you can spare 10 points here (go IP1) and use them for more MoPain, but thats a question of style and situation, I guess..

(2) Purge 0s delay, 15m RUT : Dispel Negative Effects
Good choise, nothing to add

(1) Speed of Sound 10 s duration speed 4, unstoppable, 10m RUT
Getting away from a bad fight or make your group immune to the initialle mezz from the enemy, broken atm I've read, should not be blocking CC :<

(3) Ameliorating Melodies +400 HPs per tick, 10 tick max, 30s dur, 15m RUT
Your group will love you, enough said..

(1) Calming Notes R5L0 RA: insta-cast mez all enemy pets within 750u, 30s dur, 5m RUT
No choise :p

(1) Tireless Class Ability: 1 endurance regen per tick. All classes w/ lvl 15 styles
No choise :p

Overall, nice template, changes are, imho, just a question about style and wont mat
ter much
unless in some special situations..

NOTE: I do not myself own or play a minstrel, so perhaps not the wisest on the field ;)

Zede

Part of the furniture
SoS 2 if u want to be friendly to the servers RR5+ Banelord ML8 Reavers.

Say your a mincer with that and you should get some notice. Running around with Kklas & Speedygonzaless who both have this RA, sure makes a difference.

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
spec lifter 5 like me :(

omg? I hadnt even noticed he forgot that!

Bloodcore, you need lifter 5! I minstrel without lifter5 is totally screwed, cant live without, maybe go something like this will make you uber in RvR tbh:

Lifter5
Carry the RAM!
AugStr2
Carry more RAM!
AugQui1
JUST BECAUSE!!!!
LW5
Perma-sprint.... WITH THE RAM!!!
Purge2:
Purge.... to perma-sprint.... WITH THE RAM!!!

soooo l33t spec...

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Dunno how sos1 isnt enough, it's 12.5 seconds with capped duration (which a minstrel should get imo :p)

Anyway, might wanna try veil recovery, it's a very nice 1 pointer (20% shorter ress sick duration for only 1 point) ^^

Else it looks good, Am3, purge2, moc1, sos1, nice and grp friendly - tho shouldnt expect less from a rr10 template

Oh yeah, free up points for mastery of concentration 1. It's very nice for demezz or whatever.

Gamah

Banned
Tiques said:
omg? I hadnt even noticed he forgot that!

Bloodcore, you need lifter 5! I minstrel without lifter5 is totally screwed, cant live without, maybe go something like this will make you uber in RvR tbh:

Lifter5
Carry the RAM!
AugStr2
Carry more RAM!
AugQui1
JUST BECAUSE!!!!
LW5
Perma-sprint.... WITH THE RAM!!!
Purge2:
Purge.... to perma-sprint.... WITH THE RAM!!!

soooo l33t spec...

k..

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
since noones done it yet.

"buy a template from ebay xD"

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
<coughs> funny man carpp ;)

IP2, Purge2,MoP3,AugStr4(its worth it trust me), Aug Con2, Toughness3,Lifter1(worth it when you can carry 3 complete rams buffed and i aint even a highlander),and a few token bits - no AM (since i very very rarely group), and no SoS (unless youre grouped again imo its bloody worthless now since it seems CC DOES affect it)... :m00:

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
<coughs> funny man carpp ;)

IP2, Purge2,MoP3,AugStr4(its worth it trust me), Aug Con2, Toughness3,Lifter1(worth it when you can carry 3 complete rams buffed and i aint even a highlander),and a few token bits - no AM (since i very very rarely group), and no SoS (unless youre grouped again imo its bloody worthless now since it seems CC DOES affect it)... :m00:

CC is negated for the duration of the SoS if its applied after your CC'd.

For instance your rooted, pop SoS you can then move until SoS runs out or you attack.

Not an I win button but its still a very usefull RA (exp . getting you or group out of ST/TWF).

Only go higher than SoS 1 if you plan to use if for escapeing ;)

Gorse

Fledgling Freddie
Both mid + hib stun overwrites SoS - so its only any good against mezz.

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Wild Power 1 at least for the DDs chance to crit, personally I will be WP 3 minimum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom