RA Serenity + Power regen?

H

herjulf

Will they stack, serenety being a RA and passive, will that + for example PoM stack?

F

Forau

they stack, afaik serenity = pom0.5.. and regen is capped at 7. so pom5+serenity4=cap.

S

Shrye

Originally posted by Forau
they stack, afaik serenity = pom0.5.. and regen is capped at 7. so pom5+serenity4=cap.

You got any proof of this (url or something to a test)? First time I've heard about mr having a hard cap, if it's true, sucks bigtime then.

S

Sortbane

It's been tested and I think some of the TLs had that in their report a while ago, just do a search on the VN boards and you'll find the test results..

D

deadkid

afair serenity is pom 1 and max cap is power regen 6.. no proof but that's my imo

S

Shrye

Originally posted by Sortbane
It's been tested and I think some of the TLs had that in their report a while ago, just do a search on the VN boards and you'll find the test results..

I'm afraid that I'm incapable of that... last I visited VN boards, you had to pay to be capable of performing a search :(

K

Krom

it's not realy caped
i seen tests and checked it myself
but yes and no - if u have power regen 5 - serenity > ~2-3 not worth there realm points
growth of power regen Veeeery low

S

Shrye

For a PvE-only chanter, Ser5 is worth it, despite the cost. Doesn't take long to farm rr5 - well, at least if there ain't a hard cap, which is why I'm so curious/persistent :p

A

Aule Valar

the is a diff between 1 and 2 certainly, and it does stack a bit i think
seren 2 is enough to cancel out the cost of 10sec pbt when running for a lvl 50

S

spankya

Originally posted by Aule Valar
the is a diff between 1 and 2 certainly, and it does stack a bit i think
seren 2 is enough to cancel out the cost of 10sec pbt when running for a lvl 50

and 6 sec pbt... I assume thats what u meant though ;)

Dont think there is much point going past serenity 2 or 3, the points can be better spent elsewhere

A

Asgan

From 2 diffrent grab bags:

Q: Is there a maximum cap for the total regeneration amount? For example, if I have Serenity III and a Mentalist casts Empowering Tranquility on me, will that make for a total power regen of 6?

A: No, there is no cap, and yes, the total regen in that example would be six.
w.w.w.camelotherald.com/more/720.shtml

Q: I have trained to Serenity 4, and I have Empowering Perfection mana regen 5. Do they stack so essentially I have mana regen 9, or have I wasted my realm skill points?

A: Our spell designer told me, "Serenity stacks with spell-based power regen buffs."
w.w.w.camelotherald.com/more/985.shtml

Edit:Added links

P

poppamies

well i got ser 3, i regain my pow from 0-100 almost 30 sec faster now when with just poc

G

Gewny

on gewn I have PoC (regen value 4) and serenity 2 =6 regen value (I think)

But if I get PoM I cant notice any differance (havent tested for, only my feeling)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom