RA: Rain of fire, ice, annihilation

I

Indiana Jones

Can anybody tell me how long such a Rain of.... lasts??

From what i understand, its like a dmg buff...but how long does it stay active? All Realm abilities pages speak of a 15 minute recast timer, but no indication of the period it lasts

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
Can anybody tell me how long such a Rain of.... lasts??

From what i understand, its like a dmg buff...but how long does it stay active? All Realm abilities pages speak of a 15 minute recast timer, but no indication of the period it lasts

I got one of these on my savage, I think it was 1 minute duration.
Works just like normal damage add except that extra damage is some % (10% per level?) of the damage you did with weapon on that hit.

O

old.Cher

think blood said he had it at some point, and that he quickly respecced out of it.... well i know that it was some middy hunter anyhow

T

Tilda

bump, does anybody else have experience with this?

Tilda

I

inqy

I also tried this as it sounded useful. 15 min timer and 1 min use.

I chose the Rain of Ice one for my sb. Level 1was as good as a shamans lvl34 dmg buff and stacks with it. I wanted to try out another dmg buff to see if that stacked too. I was advised however that all the dmg buffs are on the same timer. Whether that is true I don't know.

I've also respecced out of the ra, perhaps I'll choose it again when I actually have the rps to spare.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Rain of chillis lasts until your body purges what you are now regretting eating.

Um, I've missed the point, haven't I :D

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Rain of chillis lasts until your body purges what you are now regretting eating.

Um, I've missed the point, haven't I :D

Right on the DOT there Roo :p

Muahahha! Get it?! Dot...hihi..ah...

What? It's funny!

S

Sibanac

Its uther crap and since dmg adds have been capped to be no higher then weapon dmg it sucks even harder

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by Sibanac
Its uther crap and since dmg adds have been capped to be no higher then weapon dmg it sucks even harder

It adds 10% per level selected magical damage to attack, so I don't suppose you can reach the cap since max you can get at level 3 of the ability is 30% of your weapon damage.

Suppose it's not that useful though, might win you close 1v1 sometime or so but not great anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom