RA question

W

witte-

hiya

Well some1 knows if dodger2 "works" now with the new caps?
So more evade etc.
Cus they alway's told me that dodger1 was good enough with old stats and buffbot.
Help me out pls ;)

F

-fwapp-

well with evade7-dodger 1 u have 38%, uve got the added % from the buffbot, + the extra evade chance due to lesser-buffed people's comparitively lower WS. dodger 1 should b fine, u should prolly get something else instead

W

witte-

Originally posted by -fwapp-
well with evade7-dodger 1 u have 38%, uve got the added % from the buffbot, + the extra evade chance due to lesser-buffed people's comparitively lower WS. dodger 1 should b fine, u should prolly get something else instead

I alway's had dodger2 but when i was rr5 i respecced out of it and got dodger1, but now i saw some ppl saying that dodger2 is worth it with the new caps so dunno if i should get it maybe i'll go for more con or something. ;)

B

belth

Won't cap on (buffed) tanks even with dodger5 :p Atleast not supposed to.

J

jua-cosmos-jua

well according to mythic you supposingly have a lets say a 70% to evade( from a lot of dodger +evade + your high dext quickness). If your oponent has more weaponskill than you for example a tank such as a zerkers or savage then your evade chance lowers to for example a 20% . If it was lets say a caster then you could have no more than 50% to evade (cap). Thats what mythic says.. but you can never be sure :p but long story short its what belth said

O

old.BJ|Bored

wait for pins reply and do what he says ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom