RA for Assasin

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
for a assasin class in NF those that have played gorre which i can not get on what are the best realm abilities you have witnessed so far

i will be rr5 by time it comes live and wondering what to spend me points on

i keep hearing about MOS , VANISH been the main Ra to get but would like some ideas from high rr stealthers who have tryed gorre and can gif a bit of good advice to some of the people who can not get on gorre to test um

Thz

P.s Please do not turn this into a whine :clap:

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
vanish = get away RA, but u need it at pretty high lvl if u want to get out safely, iv found some SBs 2 seconds after they vanished xd so u need more then lvl1 or high mos
mos is pretty much essential aswell, mos3 seems best allround spending, cant be detected by normal classes
viper seems cool, only for high rr that can afford i reckon, but viper 3 is fun in gorre atleast xd

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon's sig said:
The Warrior is a finesse class.You HAVE to be able to effectively use your offensive & defensive sides together in harmony to reach your full potential.If you lack finesse & patience and just wanna spam mjollnir and nukes while easymodeBGing, then you're better off rolling a Thane.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Been looking at RA abd come up with @rr5 i was thinking of getting

Vanish no2
MOS 3
MOP2
Aug Strengh 2
Aug Dex 2

which leaves 3 points and when rr5L2 will get purge 1

But not tested Vanish or MOS so not sure but got told Vanish 1 is very poor

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
* Vanish - either lvl1 or 3 ... 2 is wasted.

if you need to get away from stealthers, use an SL item and Vanish afterwards.
Otherwise it's gonna be easy to find you again long before the disarm effect wears off.
And Vanish1 should be enough to loose those pets following you.

* Viper - all or nothing

if you got enough Envenom to get Lifebane, get Viper3, put Lifebane on both weapons (and a debuff on a third) for some major frontloading.
depending on resists, this should be good for ~200-300dmg extra damage on first hit.

MoS3 will most likely be a must... tho I guess during the first days, there'll be some Alb groups with a MoS5 Scout speeding around.

MoP get's really nice at 3+

otherwise, focus on a few RAs, better excel at one playing style than being medicore at all of them.
With the current RA system, going past level3 of an ability is a waste, with the new one it'll be quite rewarding to get that high.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Don't waste your points on Aug Dex as a Shadowblade. Or if you do, you should really just give me the points intead - practically the same effect for you at least. :)

Dorac

Fledgling Freddie
I've been trying out both Vanish and Viper on Gorre.

Like Cylian says, either Vanish1 or 3. Vanish2 is just such a weak improvement over 1 it's not worth it.
I'll settle with Vanish1, though speeding away at mach 5 in stealth is was a thrill.

Viper3 is a killer. Viper2 ain't as bad as people make it out to be, but I'm going to want to test it on a "live" server before making my mind up about it since peoples resists on Gorre tend to vary a lot.

Besides that, as you pointed out, MoS is the thing to get no matter what if only for the increased speed it gives.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
Shadster is one of those smelly Luwis ;)

:) :touch: :fluffle: its not me who is a mid

Decided what my RA are guna be with ur imput and a few others
MOP 3
MOS 3
AUg Str 3
Purge 1
Vanish 1 to get away from those dam BD pets that hit my spike traps :) and PE grp who always seem to kill me after i kill one of thers near apk, dam onigurl hits 2 hard nerf and pbuck and dreami. do not no the rest of there grp they not get many kills you only no the peoples name who are danger to ya :) think saithol or what ever is in that grp am i right? and do not be insulted cause i not mention your name i just remember the people who kill me but im sure PE grp would not be good with out the rest in there :clap:

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Dorac said:
I've been trying out both Vanish and Viper on Gorre.

Like Cylian says, either Vanish1 or 3. Vanish2 is just such a weak improvement over 1 it's not worth it.
I'll settle with Vanish1, though speeding away at mach 5 in stealth is was a thrill.

Viper3 is a killer. Viper2 ain't as bad as people make it out to be, but I'm going to want to test it on a "live" server before making my mind up about it since peoples resists on Gorre tend to vary a lot.

Besides that, as you pointed out, MoS is the thing to get no matter what if only for the increased speed it gives.

Only problem i got very low envenom meaning 8 plus 12 or something so i guess its not worth putting in for me

Dorac

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
Only problem i got very low envenom meaning 8 plus 12 or something so i guess its not worth putting in for me
Nah, you want lifebane for that.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
try to get atleast the lvl37 Enervating, otherwise you're just hurting yourself.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:
vanish = get away RA, but u need it at pretty high lvl if u want to get out safely, iv found some SBs 2 seconds after they vanished xd so u need more then lvl1 or high mos
mos is pretty much essential aswell, mos3 seems best allround spending, cant be detected by normal classes
viper seems cool, only for high rr that can afford i reckon, but viper 3 is fun in gorre atleast xd
gorre has sfa on the resists front though and 30rsp out of 40 total is a HUGE investment :eek:

First ra id buy, out of anything is purge 2 tbh.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Purge 1 is useless tbh has a delay from when you cast it of about 3 seconds or something purge 2 is good havnt tried purge 3 but feel its a little too many points anyway.

<edit> its actually a 5! second delay.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
gorre has sfa on the resists front though and 30rsp out of 40 total is a HUGE investment :eek:

First ra id buy, out of anything is purge 2 tbh.

hmm purge 2 whats timer on purge 2 15 mins ? and whats timer on the current purge 30 mins ? as i not used purge at all but thinking of investing on it with the time been lower on re use

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Cylian said:
* Vanish - either lvl1 or 3 ... 2 is wasted.

if you need to get away from stealthers, use an SL item and Vanish afterwards.
Otherwise it's gonna be easy to find you again long before the disarm effect wears off.
And Vanish1 should be enough to loose those pets following you.

* Viper - all or nothing

if you got enough Envenom to get Lifebane, get Viper3, put Lifebane on both weapons (and a debuff on a third) for some major frontloading.
depending on resists, this should be good for ~200-300dmg extra damage on first hit.

MoS3 will most likely be a must... tho I guess during the first days, there'll be some Alb groups with a MoS5 Scout speeding around.

MoP get's really nice at 3+

otherwise, focus on a few RAs, better excel at one playing style than being medicore at all of them.
With the current RA system, going past level3 of an ability is a waste, with the new one it'll be quite rewarding to get that high.
Lifebane go off on both weaps - didnt know this could happen

A

Aoln

It doesn't stack, but the first tick will go off on both and then the following ticks for the offhand.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Purge2 MoS3 would be the first RAs I would get....

Not like it will matter though because I can bet there will be a MoS5 scout running in speed5 together with some infils popping everyone they see

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
mos3, mop4, vanish1, purge 1 roxored on infil :)

mos3 is a must afaik
vanish1 was useful against non assassin classes and pets, guards.
viper is nice, but ppl run with shit body resists so aint sure its that ownage on caped chars (+ns Remedy negates it sooo, only good for shades rly)
augs are ok above lvl 3
purge1... well sooks in 1vs1, prolly getting 2 is a good idea.
mop4 was like ownage tbh :)
dunno about the rest

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
5 min reuse purge for a sb is a must or any char :X

i tryed mos5 you can escape zergs but then i am hoping there wont be zergs like there are in df :< altho its the most fun ever :eek:)

vanish 1 is enough...if someone use vanish 3 or whatever on me id just pop SL...

the way ra's are used will be a lot different than gorre though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom