Ra For Arms...

S

stupidshady

Ok, I have IP, with next patch I will have purge also.......but what then ?

I was wondering if its anny good to put pts in mastery of arms ( since I am hybrid a vry fast pole would rock ), but is it anny good ?

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Hmm... i prefer to have Purge over IP... thought about respeccing but if you're stunned and getting chain-nuked, even IP isnt gonna save you, purge might.

Ofcourse IP is a killer RA, but so is purge... i'll wait till 1.53 where tanks can train in IP, Purge and Determination III when they reach R3L7...things will change a bit then.

K

Kagato.

Prefer good Detirmination to Purge, its perminent and passive.

Also Mastery of Pain is worth considering for RA's too, the increased criticals are lovely.

S

stupidshady

I tought that we got more pts to put in our RA this patch ? is it just me or am I wrong about it :/

B

Bleri McThrust

1,53 has the cheaper RA's for Armsmen.

Thats a patch Im really looking forward to, not just for that but many other things there to :)

K

Kcinimodus

After I can get purge next patch (or if I gain some more rps, but that's unlikely :p), I'll put some point in Avoidance of Magic. Those damn casters just hurt too much really.

O

old.Mousah

gonna go with FA(darn it rules in this patch)
IP(ofc, lifesaver), determination(rather then Purge, passive and cheap)
Avoidance of Magic(if you ask me, its a must for a tank, everything that improves magic resistence rulez)

im a pole user so i think i will skip the Mastery of Pain(tried it on my skald and its not any benefit for a slow 2handed tank, good for sword users)

something that you shudent put points into is Defenders barricade.. as for now its truly is shite, sure you get +400 AF...but you dont notice that when you get hit, tried it out on gorre and the dmg taken was -10/hit...
eather its bugged or its a fake RA :)

Q

quinthar

Presently I have IP - Not bothered what people say about it, its the difference between living and dying, I live a lot more in RvR with it.

I love hanging on for as long as possible to wind up the opposition specially fun if they have to use thier 20-30% earlier than I have to, always makes me giggle.

I have FA2 which now works did a 580HP last night this is twice what it has been, obviously IP to go with that.

Tireless1 and Toughness1 and Determination2

Not sure why I went for Toughness1 but I did and it did whack the HP's up a tad..

I was under the impression we got a RA Respec this patch so I played about with those a tad, still got a couple to spend but I wont be rushing in to spend those just yet :)

J

Jarahl Valinor

My plan was Determination 2, First Aid 2, IP and then Purge... But I've been reconsidering Purge... Now that more Matter Speccers have seen the day, im considering Avoidance of Magic 2... I havent really considered the rest, since im only RR3, and require somewhat close to RR4 to have all that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom