r this normal??

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
i just made my a void spec eld and decide to solo a bit in DF...
and each time i didnt finished the mob b4 it reached me did i qc stun after that i shall w8 3 sec b4 i could start cast my dd.. i seem very wired coz the mob was stunned but i kept getting the interrupt msg.. so i would like to know r that normal? i prolly allready know the answer but if it is right then mysthic should fixed coz that is completly insane!!

Tilda

There is a timer between finishing QC, and being able to cast normally again

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
There is a timer between finishing QC, and being able to cast normally again
it pretty much sux... this is the only case where base root>base stun

Tilda

its the same for people with root we still have to wait to cast. However unlike hibs, alb/mids who have root cant just stun and then pbaoe it dead without getting hit.
Just be glad you get a stun at all. I'd give my little finger for a base stun on my cabby.

Tilda

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i think its a bug (which i believe is fixed in 1.68) where you are interupted for odd lengths of time, for example you get hit, then you got the interupt timer, then when that runs out another interupt timer starts even though nothing has hit you

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
its the same for people with root we still have to wait to cast. However unlike hibs, alb/mids who have root cant just stun and then pbaoe it dead without getting hit.
Just be glad you get a stun at all. I'd give my little finger for a base stun on my cabby.

Tilda

He's a void eld, he can't pbaoe it to death :twak:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
It's a bug, sometimes when you slam with a scout and you try to shoot with your bow right after, you will get the interrupt messages too even tho your target is stunned. Not sure if the fix in 1.68 is gonna fix this problem tho...

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
n0 man dis isn normal shizzle on mi nizzle stuff!!..............ok, honestly...?

No it is normal (i think)...there is a timer between QC spell and standard dex cast spell...
kthxbye shizzle on my nizzle snoop doggy DOGg!

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:

Tilda
im void eld and therefor my force is really nice dd and bolts and therefor is root better then pbaoe.
and atm r the stun 6 sec but against orange r it only 2 sec whice means i dont have time to cast any spell!!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
- Spells will now cause an interrupt chance on a given target for a duration of 2 seconds after they strike the target. This fixes a bug where casters would be interrupted for an incorrect amount of time when hit with spells in some cases.

taken from 1.68 patch archives, wonder if that fixes the melee thingy too? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom