R.S.O: ClanINFO ON Recruitment/ F&Qs /moans & grones

R

RSO:Gray

hey every one im Gray from Clan R.S.O: here to give you a rundown on the clan and what ever you want to know the Q&A part will follow if you want to know things about R.S.O: i will however not reply to abusive Post against R.S.O:

clan recrutement is OPEN still our levels will be high and not many will get past a trial
Tip on the trail are as follows

Be casual-use a red saber only We all like that-dont use Light force-dont moan about loseing its only a game-Do have fun-kiss R.S.O: Word's butt-make friends with the whole clan-try not to mess up in a fight-dont use skins that outher R.S.O: members use Dont mimic us if your not acssepted in to the clan.

all recrurtes can email me @ tug-gray@barrysworld.com
or you can get me on MSN ONLY @ graymatter_uk@yahoo.com
but we would like you to
use IRC to contact us @ irc.quakenet.net #clan-rso

if you have any questions please ask and if you want to tell us were lame Be my guest (it will only get removed anyway) any outher things you need to know just ask ok
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Z

Zey

Do you have to be cocky to get into RSO? like chant "we are the best" "that clan is lame" etc etc?

R

RSO:Gray

you know you need to do that in R.S.O: as we are the Best (this be sarcasum)

no zey you dont have to be cocky or a chat killer to join RSO the reson some of our members are cocky is becouse they achive what they set out to do this could give some younger people an EGO (or you could say a cocky attatuide)

but not all our members are cocky Sons of B!tch35 only the ones who play well and find some games "All to easy" (quote darth vader)

any more questions zey?

S

S3-FluKe

You dont need to be a cocky chatkiller to play here but it helps ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom