R.S.O: Clan Recruitment/F&Qs/moans & grones

R

RSO:Gray

R.S.O: recruiting [Undefeated]

The Undefeated clan recruiting members
Trails on request for the red saber order
aplicants must be able to take heavy taunts from outher players in public servers and must have good saber Skills RSO do not like people who use Game servers as there personal chat room so any one thats typeing will be Killed by any RSO member we will expect the same from new members "as i always say if you got time to chat then you have time to Die" at the moment RSO are getting a SO so reputaion some say its good some say its bad a lot of players in public servers Dont like us purly cos of our members Skills in a fight as we always come Top in any public game you may think were lieing but every game i have played online i have had my self or one team mate top the table in a public server. we have a good rep in the BWjk2L comunity i think and we like it that way But RSO are a bit too competative and at this moment in time there may not be many competative JK2 clans out right now (i feel like typing this cos im board to death of the people calling RSO lamas) people wishing to join RSO can contact me VIa IRC on quake.net #clan-rso or you can email me at tug-gray@barrysworld.com if you want to know just that little bit more go to or website @ www.rso-home.barrysworld.net

[Gray]:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread