News R.i.p.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Couple of houses down, some old guy who i never saw before and never even heard about, has died.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
RIP old guy!

Not alot else you can say to that really :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
Ingemar Johansson died aswell :(

Rip old guy
Rip ingo!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
a gay piano teacher who lived in my street died a few years ago

Laddey

FH is my second home
Danny who lived behind us died ages ago.

He made me a cricket bat once

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Lad I taught at school died at age 16. Sad thing is, I taught the killer too.....:(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I died a little inside, when I saw this thread :(

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
i died when i read kill's post, it makes no sense =(

Simple: lad at school died during a fight - one punch and it caused an embolism in his brain - tragic loss at 16. The bloke who hit him was another lad I had taught at school. I'm a teacher ofc. That make sense?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think you misunderstand him. (unless ofc he is being a cock)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Point of the thread was more towards this;

When you initially opened the thread and read that, most people would have the first thought of "So?" or "Who cares?", but when a big breasted celebrity pops herclogs, people get sad.

Not all though, some notice that "Hell, same difference".

I think i proved that this place isn't filled with cold bastards and scum of earth ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
I live next doo to an old persons home quite often see bodies leaving, have been 2 that i have seen already this year must be the cold :(

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
WTF?
Tohtori getting soft due to old age? Emo-Seel incoming? ;)

Seriously... isn´t it strange how we deal with death and dead people? We´re able to feel sad for someone we never knew. On the other hand, people are dying aroud us every day and we don´t give a damn. There´s nothing in between I guess, maybe because we don´t want death to play a "normal" role in our life?!

hm... Emo-Thor incoming? o_O

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually i'm being myself, pointing out a different view :p

Same you said above, why is a celeb death(for example) effective when we don't give a f*ck about the rest?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Actually i'm being myself, pointing out a different view :p

Same you said above, why is a celeb death(for example) effective when we don't give a f*ck about the rest?

Generally if they haven't contributed I don't give a shit - celebrity or not. In Britain Jade Goody is a perfect example - now I don't wish her any harm, and I feel for her cancer, but she is a clueless chavvy twat who I will not mourn when she passes (and again, I am NOT wishing her to die), I felt bad disliking her so much and then finding out she had cancer and feeling guilty; then I thought, why feel guilty? She's still intensely irritating. I don't wish her dead but I won't be in grief when it happens.

I agree with Thorwyn, I don't think people want to deal with death in their normal life, I for one don't want to anyway. I want to live in blissful ignorance for many years not thinking about it before it creeps up on me (or races up to me if I get hit by a car :p). I wonder, even if they're the most optimistic person on the planet, how an undertaker or people in the medical profession do their jobs. Hats off to 'em.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I think i proved that this place isn't filled with cold bastards and scum of earth ;)

you called?

actually one of my old ladies that i put book together to be delivered to died and i'd never met her but i was sad, and one of the old ladies on another gals round died too and i was really sad because her name was Mrs Diddums and we all used to think it sweet.

and i still remember the name of the old man who used to live down the road from me when i was little and give me fruit he'd grown when we'd walk passed his house to school (I got a little green china bunny on me shelf next to me that his daughter gave me when he died).

i hate it when people die, i vote im immortal till proven otherwise unless toht has ™'d it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
As i'm getting older and i read stories about old people who have died, whether its been cos no one visited them of they were attacked, it makes me get quite emotional

Last year there was a story of an old fella who had a brick thrown through his window, an it scared him so much that he died of shock.

A few weeks b4 he had had a go at some guy in the street for causing a disturbance, and he came back and threw the brick, he wasn't a youngster either, he was about 35. He got sent to jail for it, but its still wrong

It just makes me so upset when these things happen, like when they interview neigbours of old folk who die alone, and they say things like 'we had'nt seen him for ages, but we noticed the milk piling up on the doorstep'.....well, duh!!!!!

Its obviously my age

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Point of the thread was more towards this;

When you initially opened the thread and read that, most people would have the first thought of "So?" or "Who cares?", but when a big breasted celebrity pops herclogs, people get sad.

Not all though, some notice that "Hell, same difference".

I am dead inside, so i don't really care for anyone who dies. But i think back on people who is dead, and can't stop to wonder how it was if they were alive.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I had to help arrange a funeral a couple of weeks ago.It was a nightmare. It made me think we should all think about death more and put in writing what we want to happen to us, so that when it happens, as it does to us all, someone else doesn't have the extra grief of organising it all and not knowing what to do. I seem to be expressing myself less and less well. Sorry.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Simple: lad at school died during a fight - one punch and it caused an embolism in his brain - tragic loss at 16. The bloke who hit him was another lad I had taught at school. I'm a teacher ofc. That make sense?
very much. now when i read it im amazed i didnt realized you ment to teach :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom