QW @ BarrysWorld

C

cenobite

So now that KTeams is now up at BarrysWorld and you have all had a chance to play about I need you to tell me all the bitches you have about it. Whether this is based on the actual config setup's themselves or the mod itself let me know.

If there exists the possibility that there are small problems with KTeams still I will look at upgrading KTeams again. The best bet would be to post problems in here and they can be discussed before I decide how best to proceed.

Also, if you have any problems with any configs on any QW BarrysWorld server then let me know and we will see about getting them sorted out. If the FFA map rotation has'nt changed and people were complaining in here then it is Lecter and me's fault. We are supposed to look into the opinion of the players and pass these changes onto the BarrysWorld staff that are in charge of the servers (namely DrChris and BennyBoy). TO sum up :eek:

Liasons : get feedback and decided what to impliment
Staff : Impliment suggestions.

Flame meh please :eek:

O

old.Relix

Um.. last time I checked the qw duel servers it seems that some maps haven't been included in the cfg, specifically ztndm3/ultrav (unless I'm being thick and theres a new system for voting for new maps other than typing in the name of the map). Also I found that one of the dool servers (no.2 iirc) was locked on DM3 requiring an admin code. What's that about? :)

Otherwise, fine. Cool yellow digits an all that :p

O

old.DaNig

I used to get probs getting maps like ultrav and ztndm3 on the duel servers. I dunno if it was a config prob or the maps just weren't there. I just checked all the dool servers tho and I could get ultrav and ztndm3 on em all, so either the new config has fixed it or the maps have kindly been put on since u last tried.

As for one of the dool servers being locked on dm3, me thinks a naughty boy had probably got hold of the admin code for the dool servers and locked it :)

C

cenobite

It was a bug with KTeam that didnt stuff aliases properly. Sawted!!

H

HangTime

main cfg changes i would like to see are disabling floodprot and enabling kicking on the tp servers (spike:27521-3)

C

cosmos

Every1 knows the admin codes, kicking would just get feccking annoying...
Q3 has a nice kick thing :eek:)

O

old.Dynamic

tp servers

dunno if im right or not in this but....

when your playing on the tp servers (spike 1-3) and someone drops and rejoins, the server doesnt seem to remember their frags, only remembers them if they dont rejoin, and if they rejoin even with same name they dont get their frags back.

or it could just be my bad maths :)

dyn

H

HangTime

its a bug with kt2.20, when a player rejoins with same name team they get 0 frags, and the frags are not added in the console scores at the end. if the player doesnt reconnect by the end of the game then the frags are added...

C

cenobite

Yeh the damm rejoining code has to be the most badly written piece of code on the planet. KTeams will never ever loose frags. But it might not give them back to you which is what happens all the time. When I get some time I may fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread