QW Admins and Lack of

O

old.Dynamic

This is mainly for the main qw admins such as Dr.Lecter.

Is there ever going to be any more qw admins? Ones that maybe actually still play the game more than once a month or ones that are actually responsive on irc (as mostly when ive asked for a qw admin drakatani never responds and lecter i knows a busy person)

Ive come into #barrysworld on irc many many times asking for a qw admin duel to someone either using cheats or spoiling the game by constant f_modified etc. and theres never been a response, which has meant in the end ive had to leave the server.

Take today for example, theres some bloke called Tails/Baboon. He constantly tries to crash the server by using a bind that kills him around 40 times in the space of a coupel seconds, which sometimes works, and if that doesnt work he procedes to constantly abuse players and type f_ commands to lag everyone.

I know that bw admins dont get payed and are doing it out of the goodness of their heart etc. etc. etc. but its at the point where there is no-one to help deal with these nonses and its starting to piss me off, each weekend and some evenings, where some cunt makes it unplayable and theres no-one to deal with it.

A slightly pissed of Dynamic.

M

Mr_Horus

Uhhr, im on IRC practically 24/7. You lot know where to find me. If you dont then im in #barrysworld with the nick Mr_Horus. PM me if you need me.
Plus ive asked about sheep being an admin but the powers that be at BarrysWorld work slowly.

O

old.Dynamic

Ah K. Your just one of the "on irc but never responds sort".
Sorted
:)

O

old.Yeti

Sheep becoming an admin:confused:
Has the entire world gone mad? :D

C

cosmos

Well Thantos has rcon. If he can get it anyone can.
( Can I have rcon plz? I sure do deserve it cause I play clan arena once a day)

M

Mr_Horus

I never reply?
Hmm. If i dont reply, then never heard of a PM? :)

O

old.Yeti

Can't we just make Oppy, Ht et al admins, as put forward in the petition.
Atm the situation is similar to me becoming a CS admin, even though I've never played the game :D

C

cenobite

There was a proposal put in to BarrysWorld a while ago that detailed a new structure for Admins/Liasons as well as changes to the configs. However, this has yet to be put in place. I suggest people *kindly* ask for this to be put in place and do'nt bitch like little girls in mails. :D

O

old.Rabid

I'm free in most evenings and the evenings on weekends, mostly chatting on irc, surfing the net or playing QW, and experienced in admining/rcon qw servers =]

If your looking for recruits :)

find me in #strode, #ukclan_kod or #doh-cs - or lots of other places you can find when you whois me!

O, it woz my birthday on monday as well! :puke:

M

Mr_Horus

Heh, they dont make changes. The only thing done under my request was having the map cycle altered.

O

old.Rabid

yeah, get rid of ultrav, its blows massive cock, spamming monkeys everywhere; gets sort of repetitive. The other ones are reasonably fun. Has anyone noticed how pants the weapons distribution is on UltraV? theres no ssg AND 3x rl! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom