Quitting SWG

Damini

Part of the furniture
Well, ever since our guildleader got drunk, went mentalist, and tore down the town in a fit of vengeance, I can honestly say the game's not had the same appeal to me. My computer struggles so ridiculously badly (even on the lowest settings) in towns that I end up like one of those ridiculous people that paint themselves silver or gold and stand really still, occasionally moving like an 80's robot dance reject. I can't face going through all that lag again to get healed, or meet new people, or get a new guild, so I'm bailing out.

Anyone want a small naboo house (style 2), a bike, and assorted crap that a not very good player accumalates, and some money then drop me a PM or something.

Agatha Tibbles on Chimeira x

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Or even better... get a new computarrr. Or switch to a less populated server... or... or... anything. :p

Just don't go buy that japanophile crap game.

Miniman

Fledgling Freddie
Take a look here at the Stratics chat that includes a lot about future additions and changes

here

May change your mind

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
ive stoped playing recently aswell, i just got bored with it, wasnt that my pc couldnt handle it, gf4, 1gig mem, 2gig+ cpu, etc, the game just got boring because its the same over and over again, and everything is too damn easy to kill with doc buffs and being a TKM :<

kosh

Loyal Freddie
it gets boreing quickly i tend to spend a few months away from it then go back to bash kryt dragons ;)

Miniman

Fledgling Freddie
Healer McHeal said:
everything is too damn easy to kill with doc buffs and being a TKM :<

Then be something else. I guess that's one of the good side effects of Jedi holo's, to made you try different professions.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Did you get all the money I sent you Miniman?

Miniman

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, got all the money thanks very much. Was very useful at the time as I was running out of creds. I'm not a rich hardcore player so I was able to stop a harvester destroying itself and get a couple of new bits of armour.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Are you planning on playing anything new Dams? I didn't get to bump into you in all my time in SW:G (1 month). Would be fun to bump into a few people from General, especially those who don't replace letters with numbers in their script or even leave out the odd letter from words because they believe it might shave on 0.00245 of a second from their typing speed.

Give us a shout if you see anything you think might be worthwhile playing in the future.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I was in Eve beta and played at release. Last year they gave me a free 20 days or something and I was bored again after only one day of that :(

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Jonaldo said:
I was in Eve beta and played at release. Last year they gave me a free 20 days or something and I was bored again after only one day of that :(

dont see how that is possible unless you MINED for that whole day :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom