quitting daoc

Kiukku

Fledgling Freddie
Iv seen it all now. Really enjoyable years of daoc behind :)
I decided to be nice guy and find someone who reads these forums that Im gonna give my account away for free as I can't be arsed to sell this time :p

I know daoc needs active players and if theres anyone who genuinely would use this account for better purposes than being just a buffbot or similar, inform here in forum and if I'll see its you who needs it I gladly give it away.

This account aint so great but would be cool start to anyone who wants to try daoc out or wants to try another side of realming :p
Includes Druid rr7/cl5/ml5 , bainshee rr5/ml5 both should be toa'ed , bainshee might need some twisting.
includes also all expansions.

Anyways was nice to know loads of ppl from excal, you all were nice people to get know with. /salute

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Best of luck m8 :D You prolly gonna get a freddyshouse ban for this but sure fuck it ...it happens ! :p Take care ..cya in Warhammer .

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
nice and good spirit to give away your account also that means no turning back i know some people struggle with letting go, I wish you the best of luck and if im going to WH might see ya there :)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
nooooooooo not again!!! m8, dont givf ur acc away to any else then me tbh, so i can just keep it to u want to come back again =) love u man !

Kiukku

Fledgling Freddie
not coming back Im sure hesteboi :) if I would doubt it at all I would give it for your hands but this time I let someone have some fun in the game if they wishes my account :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Always sad to see another player leave the game :(

Best of luck in rl, watch out it's some pretty dodgy shit out there ^^

The idea of giving your account away is something new for sure hehe... At least you will get a lot of flattering goodbye posts from people hoping for a free account :)

Out of curiosity who's your characters? :)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Kiukku said:
not coming back Im sure hesteboi :) if I would doubt it at all I would give it for your hands but this time I let someone have some fun in the game if they wishes my account :)

i wish ur acc m8 and i acutally need it!

Everz

FH is my second home
Solari said:
Out of curiosity who's your characters? :)
Kiukkus/Jag afaik

if it is, was gd the few times i grp'd with you, seem like an aight person, gl/hf irl and nice idea giving the account to someone who needs it

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
imo givf to me so i can respec to nature and solo with it :(

and lol cu again kiu! :( short time back this time :/

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
bah Kiukku your not going to quit you know that yourself, you will be back! :)

A

Alexiansan

hi i was just passing throw the forums , i played in the begining when only classic was up , and well i see your post , i read it and i would like to play a drood / bainshee , il like to give daoc a try again.... hmmm my e-mail its Meet_ya_in_heaven@yahoo.com....

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
tbh kiukku u shud gif your gf away for free. daoc acco > gf, and in your case its more than truth. just get back in game respec nature and solo that way u can log when that "gf" comes. ja perkele tuus käymään tääl sysmässäkin joskus.

xRedfieldx

Fledgling Freddie
i'll take it coz all i got is this stupid enchanter and cant afford to xp and toa another char :< and heste would love it to be in alliance still! ;p

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
good luck in the real world . you may find it's a lot harsher out there , but be persistent heard it is well worth the effort

De$pot

One of Freddy's beloved
not again :/

bah not again like 3th time i say goodbye to you m8 !! atleast drop your msn in a priv msg to me then !!

and tbh give the druid to the guild we always need an druid and we never have one extra to play!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom