/quit DAoC, Loth is outta here

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Everything comes to an end they say and so it is. DAoC is not the game I’ve loved to play for two years now anymore; I’m hardly enjoying my time with it. If it wasn’t for all the friends I’ve made from this game, I would have quit long time ago. It has been a very fun time tho, that’s for sure. But anyways, from now on I’m gonna focus on my real life. So I finally decided to leave the game for good. My subscription runs out 7 December and I will not renew it. Since I won’t be returning to the game, I would like to give some people credit, people who not only made this game interesting and funny but also been good people outside DAoC on MSN. In no particular order, very many thanks go to:

Sycho, Xith, Sobek, Roga, Wermin, Chimaira, Deadlock, Toxii, Xeanor, Ilum, and Matriarch.

Also thanks to all the people in <Forgotten Legends>, the best guild I’ve played with and I’m glad I got the chance to join your ranks. And ofc thanks to all the other people I’ve grouped with during my time in DAoC as well!

If you want me something, feel free to send me a pm here on FH. Will still be checking the site. Will log on and sort a few stuff also in game the upcoming days. But after the 7th December you will never see me in game again…

Bye bye all, have fun in game and take care with real life!

/Loth

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Goodbye loth, will always talk to you on msn still and all this time wasted in one game is better spent elsewhere.Now go enjoy life a lot more than daoc, you got the potential to do very well i can see it! :drink:

May the sycho be with you always xD

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I see meself there :p

Had a nice chat tonight on msn bud. Or a more correct word would be scary.

I wish you all the best. And tbh we dont live that far apart. we hook up sometime for a beer or four ;)

Best regards and best wishes of a good life.

Will be on msn to chat you up as often as I can tho ;)

P.S Smålands chix är bra grejer

Puss :D

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
I'l chat to you on MSN/IRC in the future matey.. One of the best RvR runs I've ever had was 2x Highlander Crush Merc's and 1x Highlander 2h Crush Arms in - You, Sycho and I. As I recall we wiped the floor with ECL Melee Group in a matter of seconds :> Things seem to have gone downhill from that point in time...

Good tank and a good mate, you will be missed.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
And don't come back ye' yella' belly land lover! Take my ship will ye'! I'll take ye' and all ye' crew down to Davey Jone's locker if I catch ye' sneaken around me' ship again!

Lel

Fledgling Freddie
makes me sad to see you leave Loth, take care my friend.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Bye Loth :(

Or well, it's not much of a bye as I don't play daoc myself much any more.

See you on msn!

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
bbls loth xD, you always be my favourite most ugly HO merc :<

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Take care Loth Ill be in WoW if you are heading there miss talking to you even after I left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom