Quickcast bug since last patch ?

Koyochi

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to check... Is there anyone else that experienced a huge incrase in failed quickcasts since the new patch ? I never had those before, but since a week it happens to me a lot. I attack mob, mob comes to close, I try quickcast+root , I read "you prepare to quickcast your next spell" but what I see in the game is a normal root, wich ofcourse fails because the mob is meleeing me. When I try it again I read "you cease to quickcast your next spell" wich ofcourse makes me fail my root again. And after a few times I'm dead. I had it too much to call it just bad luck...

Anyone else having this ? Known bug ? (could not find any info so far) Any chance it gets fixed already next patch ?

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
havent heard anything from my guild mates like this after 1.71.Are you sure that you don't have any packet loss?(sometimes its not displayed in p/l/f graph)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, i have seen it, but another thing i have seen is that i can qc 2 times in 10 secs (unless they changed the 30 sec recast timer in the last patch) :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom