Quick weaponcraft question

F

Farnis

Can weaps skillers make thrown weapoons....I tried it with my weaponcrafter (only 250 skill) but could not make throwing hammers....anyone got any ideas?

Cheers :)

O

old.Hendrick

Not that informed about midgard, but if you can't do them at 250 skill I guess they are not being made by weaponcrafters. I presume throwing weapons are for use even at lower levels, so they should be craftable even out of bronze/iron/steel. If you are lucky, fletchers can make them. If not it's like the crossbow in Albion, which simply can't be crafted at the moment (including bolts). This may be changed in future patches.

A good idea would be to visit www.markedangel.com/daoc and check some shops there. They are based on US-info, so you should see whether it's possible at all to make these weapons. Plus, you can set up shop there yourself.

O

old.Wut

Think only midgard fletchers on the pendragon test server can make throwing weapons.

Fletching in Midgard could use those throwning weapons, right now Middie fletchers can only make the arrows, 2 types of bows and 2 types of sticks.

Linko to a thread bout middie fletched throwing weapons

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=29701920&replies=11

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom