Quick warning

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
To cut a long story short, came back from work this morning to find my msn messenger had been hacked - I knew because my msn was offline and had to change the password just to log in. apparently this guy was asking my friend for my daoc details.
Now, before you ask - no I don't keep any details on my computer, nor have I given them to anyone. The passwords I know off the top of my head so they arn't even written down so my accounts are safe and dandy. From info ive gathered this guy reads fh, and has apparently hacked someone elses account from here as he was boasting about it to my mate. So, if the guy is reading this, a huge FU goes out to you, and better luck next time you noob ;)

So just be warned chaps, you've seen plenty of threads like this before, and proberbly think '' oh it'll never happen to me'' - I thought exactly the same till today, so make sure you have your passwords written down absolutly nowhere except on maybe a piece of paper that you keep on you.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
mhm that sucks, glad it went ok!! ill keep in mind. i dont have my pws written, just in my head.

Himse

FH is my second home
Seriously someone hacked my msn, and tried to obtain my pw's.. :|

same person that done over cemi0 i think.... but i dont keep pws at hotmail and such. and i know them off by heart.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i hade my psw on comp before...now i have printed them out on a paper and have them all in my head...all 4 acconts

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
i hade my psw on comp before...now i have printed them out on a paper and have them all in my head...all 4 acconts
Did you eat the paper? :twak:

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
I had the same thing happen to me, although it was around the time of the re-issue of passwords for our accounts and I had forgot to clear the e-mail. Normally never keep such info on Hotmail but since it was re-issued I got stung! He only had the account for a few hours but stole some items, was lucky he didnt delete any charcs.

I found the name of his hotmail account out but GOA couldnt track him nor could Hotmail. Richardteeside@ hot etc was the name of his account but gah never found him. If somebody wants to go after him by all means :D

Good advice skaven dude, you didnt by chance play with me back on alb/excal ageeeeees ago before SI :p?

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Possibly mate, I was around back then on my armsman - pringle.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Dont use @hotmail.com or @msn.com addys. Hotmail got alot of security holes and is therefore easy to hack.

Get your own email addy and use that instead.

Helme

Resident Freddy
cemi0 said:
Dont use @hotmail.com or @msn.com addys. Hotmail got alot of security holes and is therefore easy to hack.

Get your own email addy and use that instead.
They r0x, you use them as a diversion for your secret email adress you keep the megahidden from everyone.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
anyone can hack my accounts as long as they break into my house and take them from the post-its stuck to the back of my wall (btw they also have to get past the rotwieller {the missus}if they wanna get them).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i hope if he is found out a group of old people stab him with blunt utensils

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I dont mind if people hack my hotmail at all, they can get all the penis enlargements and hardcore teen sex they want from it as thats all thats ever in there! spam-junk email address ftw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom