quick sub-class question

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
Quick question about subclassing folks...
i was just looking at thishttp://www.classesofcamelot.com/dr/CLAbilities.asp
and im a little confused.. im a ranger, so i was looking at the naturalist sub class a con buff a str/conbuff and a dex buff V nice with slef buffs too :)
but as you look on that page there are 4 naturalist parts.. so if i spec in 1 of those 4 spells on that page.. am i only allowed to spec the next one down in that row? or can i spec for example.. the three buffs on the right.. and then the 2 heals on the left?

by the way OMG im gonna be sooo over powered :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
can spec both lines but you need the ones above to get the ones below... i.e you need 1,2,3 from one line to get the 4th in that line.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
as far as i understood it, yes you can spread your 5 points around.

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
goodie, cause dex/qui is not much good to a ranger (4th one down) so the first three buffs and a heal for after fights will be sweeet.. dunno what ill spend the 5th one on tho maybe a dd or something lol

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
XenX said:
or can i spec for example.. the three buffs on the right.. and then the 2 heals on the left?

Yes you can. You can spread your points around any way you see fit, only thing you have to remember is you cant spec in a line that is from your own base class, and that you have to follow a line and spec the first ability to be able to spec the second etc etc, but there is nothing prevening you from speccing in several lines from the same baseclass, or just one line, or several lines from different baseclasses.

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
ooh ooh oooh 10% haste first one on forester line.. MUUAhahaha

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
is there going to be a way to respec Champion levels?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Karl said:
is there going to be a way to respec Champion levels?

Yes, can buy a respec in your realms throne room.

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
by the way, i assumed that these wont overlap with other buffs ie: theres no point getting champion dex/qui buff as ranger already has one??

it will just display "you already have this effect" yeh ?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
easyest way to think about the CL abils tree, is: think of them as styles.

you need to specc 6 points to get taunt. you cant just specc one point and get taunt style.

so the work the same.

get my point ? :p

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
XenX said:
by the way, i assumed that these wont overlap with other buffs ie: theres no point getting champion dex/qui buff as ranger already has one??

it will just display "you already have this effect" yeh ?

yep. CL abils = the same as ordinary spells.

if you for example have the resists from CL and you want to add druid ones. they overwrite or say you allredy have this effect and so on

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
oh well :p

str str/con con heal and 10% haste it will have to be.. im gutted NOT! :p

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ofcourse u cant overlap them

Btw imo every tank should go for the resist line

10% to h/c/b/e/s/m and then 5% to melee resists + group heal, what for all cares can be sued as u go solo as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom