Quick reply button not behaving itself.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno if you're still ironing out bugs and waiting to get to this one but incase you've not seen it - the quick reply button isn't behaving as it used to. Before, when you clicked on it it would send the cursor focus to the quick reply box, and if you ticked "quote message" it'd quote the message from where you clicked the quick reply button. It no longer does either of those things. You can still use the quick reply box at the bottom of a thread but I can't see a way to do an auto quote from it.

Sort it aaaaht.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I dunno if you're still ironing out bugs and waiting to get to this one but incase you've not seen it - the quick reply button isn't behaving as it used to. Before, when you clicked on it it would send the cursor focus to the quick reply box, and if you ticked "quote message" it'd quote the message from where you clicked the quick reply button. It no longer does either of those things. You can still use the quick reply box at the bottom of a thread but I can't see a way to do an auto quote from it.

Sort it aaaaht.
what style are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom